Arcade Stick Contest Round 2! Now 20k! 1st place 10k 2nd

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Alright all you designers out there, I know some of you have been egerly waiting for me to announce the next contest and so here it is!

Same rules apply for those of you who know already, but for the other here goes:

I'd like you to design an Arcade stick for me!!

Let me explain:

I want you to download this template

and pretty much design it anyway you want
You can choose the button and stick colors schemes as well!

Notes

In order for this to work you've got to keep the outlines in place so this way once your design is finished I can place them on the arcade stick, and cut the holes in the proper locations.

If your not sure of the button and stick colors don't worry to much about it, I can just work something out. The main thing is the art work!
Again feel free to go crazy with this since you have a bigger canvas, than just making a sig

Theme

Alright the theme for this one is either Ryu or Balrog (The boxer) from street fighter. Feel free to search the net for any pic ideas you want. I will be adding some sample pictures for you guys in a bit, but I just wanted to get the concept up instead of making everyone wait.

I'll leave the contest up and running until Wednesday 7/29

If any of you feel like you'd need more time we can vote to see if it should be extended..

Prize

As before I'll give 10,000 sp to the winner. I will also rep them as will several sponsors of this contest! (usually Mali, Lethal, Tibes and a few others). Also the big thing is i'll will be making the winning stick as I did for the last one!..

So all of you who are interested please let me know and feel free to either ask me here or PM me if you have any questions!!

Thanks a bunch and good luck!!:heart:

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Will donate 5K for this as well!

Will definitely give this a go!

Need to get Photoshop back though.

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
I don't want to make one. In essence it's just an disgustingly large signature.

I'm going to wait until I get my tablet until I start doing large pieces again.

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Oh that Tribunal....:snicker

Yeah, a little disappointed with the lack of entries, but it's still early.. Also I blame myself for not putting up some demo art.. I may extend this contest depending..

<3 you Reaper..:crazy2

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Here is a few Balrog pics....

Also check Event hubs.com for some other pics of all the characters..

So yea, I decided to give you guys some more time on this since from the results of the last one, 1 week isn't enough time for everyone. How's about until Saturday? Or should we just keep it up for another week? You guys let me know since your the ones doing the work.

Feb 13, 2008
doing mine now...

EDIT. done. PS, I noticed in other templates a rectangular box on the top left hand corner, but in the actual pictures of the one Final did (finished product) your pad doesn't have any button there or use for it.

If you need that rectangular box, just let me know and I will move Ryu a bit down so his head doesn't get chopped off :lol:

2 - A few less paint brushes.

3 - A little less vivid.

F

FinalReaper

Haven't decided on a BG color yet... may just go with white tbh.

Anyhoo, about the empty space, hows this?