Arcade Stick Results!!!

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Hello everyone!!

As some of you may know a few months ago I held a contest asking some designers to deck out and arcade stick template for me..The prize of course being Skill points and rep, but also as a special treat the winning design would actually be made into an arcade stick.

I know it's been like forever for me to finally show it off but, hey stuff happens. I didn't know exactly all the work that would have to go into modding and getting stuff printed the correct size. Any now I'm just rambling on.

Anyway as promised Final Reaper was the winner of the contest and here is his Stick design!

This (in case anyone is wondering) is a Hori Real Arcade Pro Ex for the xbox360. It's been modded to play on both the Ps360.

This isn't the finished product as I still plan to change the colors of the buttons to just blue and black.. Also forgive my crappy camera work. This things got to many options to just take simple pictures.:pale

Anyway if anyone is interested I will be running a couple more contest just like this one and will be making them into sticks as well..:D

Feb 13, 2008
wow, thats looks great!

Great job to Final and yourself, shows how two people can make things happen...

I'll be up or atleast give a shot on any upcoming competitions...

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
Nice!

Great job by Final.

If only i didnt forget to do certain things...:(

Slap me and my forgetful mind! :lol:

I will take part in the future contests!

F

FinalReaper

Should have moved cammy to the left a little more... and, dimmed down the effects around her arm.

Ahwel, it's still very cool to see my work on an arcade stick. It got on my nerves quite a bit. The dimensions never seemed right and it didn't help when I accidenlty save a .psd with everything flattened. All in all though... I'm quite proud of it. It's also nice to know that it almost managed to give another member a hard on.

[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]
Edit.. Gahh! I want Final to see it! Anyone know when he usually shows up? I want to get the reaction right away..:DD[/quote]

Hope my reaction pleased you... lol. Hurry and request more!

bstrider

Apprentice
Jan 2, 2008
just a quick Q what brand is the stick and buttons.

or do you know where can I buy 'em :)

Thanks in advance.