Arkham Origins: Blackgate

Mar 18, 2013
Don't know if there is a thread somewhere for me to post this out not, didn't see one... is anyone playing Blackgate on vita? Trying to figure out how to jam the door mechanism in the industrial area while chasing black mask, the door is the one that is opened by stepping on a pressure switch the only thing it will let me use on the mechanism above the door is the gel explosive but that doesn't work.....

Sent from Galaxy S 3 using Tappatalk2

Mar 18, 2013
It's called origind because it , takes place directly after the events of arkham origins....it's kind of A sequel to AO.. from what I've read anyway.... haven't played origins yet

Mar 18, 2013
It's a game... you aquire then in other games as well.... I'm sure batman has more than one of every tool.... he even says in the game " construction in so and so part of the building, I bet Wayne tech left behind a line launcher" .... who cares about when and where he picks up the tools, doesn't much affect the story as a whole

Mar 18, 2013
Had the weapons in arkham asylum too but some had to be called for and sent to him again in arkham city.... aparently batman doesn't always carry every piece of technology around with him at all times

Mar 18, 2013
@aaronsoldier .... don't think anyone here said they were the same.... blackgate is supposed to happened after the events of arkham origins is all I said....