Arsenal Thread

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
Very difficult game this...but we need the boys to put the past week behind them and go at them right from the word go.

Am going for 2-0 win.

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
[QUOTE="lazyb, post: 0]I dont rate Bendtner, id rather have Walcott upfront with Adebayor, little and large, classic combo.[/quote]

Wll I think he much better player and certainly better finisher and striker then Walcott..but when he cant play upfront with Adebayor..so it one sense i agree with you I would play Walcott upfront with Adebayor or this game and hope for the best.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
Oh dear i think arsenal might have thrown the title away now especially that trip to old Trafford looming but don't get me wrong i don't want man united to win it.

A

arthur56k

this is getting rather ridiculous, a 5 point gap thrown and its now in single digits? i had hoped that they would increase the gap so that by april we would have a cushion to lean on. well hard times from now

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
BIG,MASSIVE,HUGE,ENORMOUS,IMMENSE,COLOSSAL,GIGANTIC,TITANIC,MAMMOTH GAME TOMORROW.

Defeat could potentially ruin our entire season or it could make our season. To get people in confident mood, check the video below of the last time we visited San Siro.

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-pcCoCnXurU[/embed]

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
I have to say if Kaka is playing i don't fancy your chances at the San Siro. However if you play with quick tempo i can't see Milan being able to keep up with you.

A

arthur56k

all that needs to happen is that we dont concede early, if that happens, it may well be curtains. they need to settle down, and hope to get a goal before milan do, that would open up the game, and opportunities will come

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
[QUOTE="DangerousMali, post: 0]we just need one goal and when we score that go im gonna go crazy and rep everybody in this thread and hug a hoodie :lol:[/quote]

Deal..If we go through tonight am gonna go rep crazy.

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
What a ****ing 1st half Performance that was by the lads! we're teaching them footballing lesson.

Shame the ref is such a muppet.

Whatever happens, I'm incredibly proud of the lads.

Xaor

Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
Up Up the Arsenal! Awesome performance, anything less than 2 would have been unfair, especially given that appalling Hleb/Diving/Penalty decision and the woodwork hit from Fabregas.

Walcott did excellently on the wing to slide in that cross, and what a blast by Fabregas.

Up Up the Gooners!

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
While it was a good shot from Fabregas, it looked like poor keeping from whoever the hell was in goal :lol: (Were was Dida?).

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]While it was a good shot from Fabregas, it looked like poor keeping from whoever the hell was in goal :lol: (Were was Dida?).[/quote]

The **** was injured.....

lazyb

Apprentice
Nov 20, 2007
173 minutes of stress, I was worried that it was going to be the same old story of Arsenal dominating but not converting. In the end, the young legs pulled through, however there were a few scares, had Kaka or Pato been more clinical, well it would have been a bad day at work tommorow.

Watching the penalties in the Sevilla/Fenerbache game now.

[QUOTE="PS3World, post: 0]Deal..If we go through tonight am gonna go rep crazy.[/quote]

*Ahem*

:mrgreen:

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
[QUOTE="lazyb, post: 0]173 minutes of stress, I was worried that it was going to be the same old story of Arsenal dominating but not converting. In the end, the young legs pulled through, however there were a few scares, had Kaka or Pato been more clinical, well it would have been a bad day at work tommorow.

Watching the penalties in the Sevilla/Fenerbache game now.

*Ahem*

:mrgreen:[/quote]

You got it dude..man am soo happy that am gonna get pissed tonight

:D:D

SnakeDevil

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
Wow, didn't think Arsenal would go through, let alone win 2-0. Magnificent result for them. Looks like all the English teams should be going through which will make it all the more likely that an English team will be winning it this years, maybe, if we're lucky, we'll get an all English final, now that would a spectacle.

DangerousMali

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
oh man how wondeful and terrible it is to be a gooner. i mean great fotball, great result but why oh why do they have to torture us with high blood pressure before they win matches :lol:

but hey thats just another day in the life of a gooner and flamini is the answer to kaka and probably ronaldinho. on his day flamini is immense

but plus rep to everybody