Arsenal Thread

Xaor

Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2007
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]Load of bull**** all the top 4 teams get preferential treatment hence i don't moan when decisions go against Liverpool. Get over it the other week Wigan should of had a clear cut penalty so everyone shut up about refereeing unless your team is in the bottom half[/quote]

It's simple. There is unfairness. It is wrong. It changes things. It makes the entire league a bit of a joke. It should be stopped. All of it.

You cannot just negate the problems because one side has more of it than another, that is ridiculous.

Lets say, for instance, United get screwed over again and again and Arsenal win the league, is that fair, or right? Is it wrong for United fans to complain?

The refereeing in this sport is appalling, and it should be stopped, complaining about it, no matter which club you are, is the best way to get a solution met, because at the moment it simply isn't right. What you are doing, is perpetuating the problem.

It is important to stand up to what goes wrong in the world, be it a bad football result, a corrupt government, or a fixed Champions League draw (Scary, someone 2 hours before the draw said it had been leaked and predicted it 100% on... Everything right, the home/away, the teams... chance is ridiculously low.)

What has happened has happened and won't change, but it doesn't mean it isn't wrong, doesn't mean it shouldn't be said. It is -WRONG- to 'rofl' at Arsenal when they were undone by a referee making wrong decisions, especially when both L'pool and United only JUST beat teams they are far better than.

The simple fact is that on the day, the result was wrong.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
Real Madrid will own Arsenal, and ManU will own too, but Rudd left..so im not sure about ManU, but still love arsenal..woot!

JeffPara

Superior Member
Feb 24, 2007
[QUOTE="Maddie, post: 0]Hopefully arsenal can regain form and beat chelsea![/quote]

Close, but...they didn't. Good on the blues to win. Everyone doubting Drogbas performance after the first half, and proved them wrong.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
[QUOTE="Arcruex_Formula, post: 0]Real Madrid will own Arsenal, and ManU will own too, but Rudd left..so im not sure about ManU, but still love arsenal..woot![/QUOTE]

Ruud left about 2 seasons ago, we've since won the Premier League and are currently top of the table lol. Real Madrid won't own Arsenal at anything either because Real Madrid got knocked out of the Champions League.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
Yeah Arsenal got a bit lucky today :) I hope Bolton get relegated anyway, they do nothing for the Premier League nothing but a bunch of donkeys playing longball and assaulting people. I hope Arsenal playing most of the game with 10 men and suffering from injuries has a knock on affect for the crunch CL ties next week.

PS3World

Forum Elder
Nov 25, 2006
This was such a strange game. The first half made you want to just quit football, but in the second, it made you love the game even more.

I thought the title was gone when we lost to Chelsea, but after seeing that second half performace, it's definitely still on.

lazyb

Apprentice
Nov 20, 2007
Ugh, the game on wednesday was a missed oppertunity for us. We dominated, should have had a penalty and Bendtner cleared off their line. Alot of possesion but it was the same old story of not enough penetration.

I stand by my comments earlier in the thread that Bendtner isnt good enough, he disrupts the flow of the team. Also, why do they never pass to Walcott? He was in acres of space and yet they kept going down the left with Clichy allowing Liverpool to smother them

lazyb

Apprentice
Nov 20, 2007
They will play for a draw and thats what they are very good at. Hopefully we will be incisive tonight, im guessing set pieces will be our biggest chances to get ahead.

Come on lads!!

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
[QUOTE="nightcrawler, post: 0]Hope we win liverpool..........2night[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="lazyb, post: 0]They will play for a draw and thats what they are very good at. Hopefully we will be incisive tonight, im guessing set pieces will be our biggest chances to get ahead.

Come on lads!![/QUOTE]

Um.. Liverpool and Arsenal are on tomorrow, you were on Tuesday last week now it's Utd vs Roma and Barca vs Schalke on tonight.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="lazyb, post: 0]They will play for a draw and thats what they are very good at. Hopefully we will be incisive tonight, im guessing set pieces will be our biggest chances to get ahead.

Come on lads!![/quote]
Your joking right we never play for a draw on a CL night at anfield.

nightcrawler

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2007
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]Your joking right we never play for a draw on a CL night at anfield.[/quote]

I think the both sides will show no mercy ,OMG i cant wait 2hors to go....

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007

Come on lads!![/quote]
I just had to bring this up :rolleyes: Funny draw?...
What a brilliant game hats off to Arsenal but we were the better team for most of the match.
5-3!!!!
YNWA

Feb 16, 2008
That was the worst day I've had this since the Barca game.

Just the manner of the defeat and just the fact that they seem to get a penalty which is less obvious that the penalty we should have got.

But what can you do when the referee decides to spoils a teams season.