Ask the person below you a question.

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
Simple game you answer the question above you then ask the person below you a question.

What is your favorite game?

Sorry if this thread has been made before.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="LadyBlack007, post: 6466201]Simple game you answer the question above you, then ask the person below you a question.

What is your favorite game?

Sorry if this thread has been made before.[/QUOTE]
My favourite game atm is Injustice.

What kind of music do you listen to whilst gaming?

Sent from Umbrella Headquarters

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
[QUOTE="Warmaster93_, post: 6466211]My favourite game atm is Injustice.

What kind of music do you listen to whilst gaming?

Sent from Umbrella Headquarters[/QUOTE]

Anything that comes up on my spotify.

What's your favourite tv series?

Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="LadyBlack007, post: 6466213]Anything that comes up on my spotify.

What's your favourite tv series?[/QUOTE]
Lmao fair enough...

Ahh easy lol... The Walking Dead. Can't wait for Fear the Walking Dead though...

What's your favourite beer to relax to after a long day of work?

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Don't like beer anymore but give me a nice cup of lfilteed coffee and I'm sold :)

Can you name one thing you can't do without everyday? It can be anything... song, food, habit, you get the drift.

Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="MajorMajor, post: 6466218]Don't like beer anymore but give me a nice cup of lfilteed coffee and I'm sold :)

Can you name one thing you can't do without everyday? It can be anything... song, food, habit, you get the drift.[/QUOTE]
Easiness, for me would be music, I'd literally die if I don't have my dose of music lol...

Anyone seen the Rowdy Ronda fight? Lol

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="Warmaster93_, post: 6466219]
Anyone seen the Rowdy Ronda fight?[/QUOTE]
No, but she is pretty hot 'aint she? That's not the question :snicker

Why that forum name?

Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="MajorMajor, post: 6466223]No, but she is pretty hot 'aint she? That's not the question :snicker

Why that forum name?[/QUOTE]
Damn, she was heated. Came in rushed her opponent and knocked her opponent down with a sick left jab to the temple. Lol

I got Warmaster from a Heavy Metal band. Lol

What's your forum name inspired by?

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
Mine is a mixture of two. Lady Black is a character from AC Black flag. She is awesome in every way. And 007 well I love James bond.

DC or Marvel?

Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="LadyBlack007, post: 6466227]Mine is a mixture of two. Lady Black is a character from AC Black flag. She is awesome in every way. And 007 well I love James bond.

DC or Marvel?[/QUOTE]
Nice, I need to play some AC asap lol...

DC all day!!! Woot woot lol

What's your all time favourite dish?

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="Warmaster93_, post: 6466228]What's your all time favourite dish? [/QUOTE]
err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

You mean food I guess :snicker an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

If money were no object where would you retire to?

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
[QUOTE="MajorMajor, post: 6466230]err... it's gotta be a soap dish.

You mean food I guess :snicker an Indian curry I should think. I love lot's of food but if my health didn't matter I'd eat it every day, yummy!

If money were no object where would you retire to?[/QUOTE]

Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing :lol:

I haven't thought about that. Living to reach retirement is my first objective. Probably somewhere warm though. Monaco ;)

For bellow:

You find a bag with £20K in it. There is no one around so no one who obviously dropped it and no one to see you pick it up.

It could be drug money or it could be someone's life savings. Do you keep it or hand it in to the police?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles

Lmao, damned phone leaving out words.
Nice, I eat like a pig haha thanks to my fast metabolism.

Germany, even though I don't speak not one German word. Lol

What famous person have you been wanting to meet?

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
[QUOTE="BBK.., post: 6466233]Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing :lol:

I haven't thought about that. Living to reach retirement is my first objective. Probably somewhere warm though. Monaco ;)

For bellow:

You find a bag with £20K in it. There is no one around so no one who obviously dropped it and no one to see you pick it up.

It could be drug money or it could be someone's life savings. Do you keep it or hand it in to the police?[/QUOTE]

I would love to keep it but knowing me, I'd probably feel guilty and end up handing it in. Lol.

In answer to Warmaster, Will Smith. I love everything he has done and he is hilarious.

Which sport do you prefer F1 or Nascar?

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="BBK.., post: 6466233]Are you from the south west? I'm pretty sure adding 'to' to the end of a sentence like that is a Bristolian thing :lol: [/QUOTE]
No mate, midlander by birth here. Moved to Norfolk in early teens. I sound more brummie than norfolk though, thankfully I might add!

[QUOTE="LadyBlack007, post: 6466240]Which sport do you prefer F1 or Nascar?[/QUOTE]
F1 without doubt. Isn't Nascar the one where they just go round in circles? :crazy2 No real racing there.

If you could have ANY job what would it be?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2015
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="MajorMajor, post: 6466248]No mate, midlander by birth here. Moved to Norfolk in early teens. I sounds more brummie than norfolk though, thankfully I might add!

F1 without doubt. Isn't Nascar the one where they just go round in circles? :crazy2 No real racing there.

If you could have ANY job what would it be?[/QUOTE]
I would love to be a Lawyer or a Paralegal.

If you had the chance to pick any sports car that's being rewarded to you, which car would it be? Something realistic nothing exotic. I'd like a Mazda Miata, perfect for my stature. :)

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
I don't drive but I guess something like a lotus Elise would suit me perfectly but my dream car is a Bugatti Veyron.

Which do you prefer, Street fighter or Tekken series?

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
Tekken by a mile. Xiaou for life!

You can play one game for the next 5 years, which is it?

Sent from my GT-I9000

Vichael

Superior Member
Feb 27, 2012
I'll go with GTA 5. There's a lot of different stuff you can do so it wouldn't be too monotonous.

Would you rather:

a) Go barefoot for the rest of your life?
b) Wear mittens for the rest of your life?