[video=youtube;eVbHozFjdHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbHozFjdHc[/video]

Capture the Artifact Gameplay
[video=youtube;Ta-RfSpq5vU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-RfSpq5vU[/video]

Standard Deathmatch Gameplay
[video=youtube;gBSn0ZRQ-xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBSn0ZRQ-xc[/video]

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Been enjoying the beta and a few nice touches added compared to AC Brotherhood online.
Although I wont be going online until I've finished single player when its released :D
Hopefully I'll be able to add a treble to the AC series platinums :D Really enjoyed the series so far and each one has just been getting better.

timberflake

Superior Member
Sep 20, 2007
Never got into this franchise, the original didnt really grab me. I've got the beta though so may give it a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oatmeal

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2008
Quahog
[QUOTE="timberflake, post: 5657733]Never got into this franchise, the original didnt really grab me. I've got the beta though so may give it a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I suggest playing Assassins Creed 2, AC 1 and AC 2 are night and Day.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Brotherhood > AC2 > AC1, in terms of how I think they go in good - worst. (Brotherhood improved on 2, 2 improved on 1 greatly)

The multiplayer has improved quite a bit, but I still aint really interested.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
[QUOTE="Oatmeal, post: 5658303]I suggest playing Assassins Creed 2, AC 1 and AC 2 are night and Day.[/QUOTE]

This. AC2 is cheap as hell now, it's much much better than AC1, so get it and give this great series another chance ^_^

GrandWazoo

Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2007
[QUOTE="SupraGaz, post: 5657449]I wont be going online until I've finished single player when its released[/QUOTE]

Same. I almost always play the single player of a game first. of course, we'll be behind the experience curve when we DO play at first, but that's part of the challenge for me. With dedication we'll still max our levels in time.

EDIT: Thanks Kingpin! Those were fun to watch

Last edited:

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="SupraGaz, post: 5657449]Been enjoying the beta and a few nice touches added compared to AC Brotherhood online.
Although I wont be going online until I've finished single player when its released :D
Hopefully I'll be able to add a treble to the AC series platinums :D Really enjoyed the series so far and each one has just been getting better.[/QUOTE]

What's he difference? I loved Brotherhood online, but they seem very familiar.

GrandWazoo

Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2007
[QUOTE="Drunkenforest, post: 5663116]I can't wait for this game, it's going to be great.[/QUOTE]

After the beta I'm more stoked than ever. Mostly I'm in it for the single player but I will definitely play some online too. Maybe more than I did in Brotherhood due to the improvements.