Back to PC gaming

Dec 16, 2006
In your urinary tract
So I just ordered an Alienware Area-51M - I guess that means back to PC gaming for me. My Xbox One decided to die. My PS4 Pro is still going strong and I'll definitely still play it, but I just felt like getting back into the PC gaming world a bit. Also, I'm sick of running Eve Online on my iMac.

Anyway, back I come!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Does that mean you'll be upgrading to the Xbox One X in the future?

I got back into playing games on PC about a week ago myself. Game Dev Tycoon is fun - it lets me develop a game titled "Superman 64: Dawn of Justice" that sells over 10 million copies (the actual Superman 64 only sold 500,000 copies). Then I release the "Phantom" game console (named after the canceled game console from 2004) which has sold 8 million units after 6 years in-game time... Actually, those are terrible numbers when I think about it.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2006
In your urinary tract
The Xbox One X is the first console (PS and Xbox) I didn't get on release day since the original Xbox released. I nearly did, but it started just too expensive. Initially I thought I'd wait until the price drops, but now there'll most likely be a new PS appearing within the next 12 months.

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
So I just ordered an Alienware Area-51M - I guess that means back to PC gaming for me. My Xbox One decided to die. My PS4 Pro is still going strong and I'll definitely still play it, but I just felt like getting back into the PC gaming world a bit. Also, I'm sick of running Eve Online on my iMac.

Anyway, back I come!
Let us know how your Alienware is. I got my son one for Christmas, and it was outdated within a year, and isn't really worth upgrading as it is the smaller form factor. I don't recall the Alienware model off the top of my head though.

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
I have a gaming PC as well, but I don't like missing out on exclusive games. I'm switching out my garbage underpowered MacBook Pro for a Razer Blade 15 with the GTX 2080 GPU. I still like iPhones, but I"ll never buy another Apple computer. Tired of having 100-200 dollar GPUs slapped inside $2500+ laptops. Plus there was a recent deal on it for 700 dollars off. Couldn't pass it up.