Banner I made

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
grc, the lightings kinda off...lol. needs to be unsharpened toward the left, colors are great, good flow.

grcswoosh

Master Poster
Oct 5, 2007
SoCal
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]grc, the lightings kinda off...lol. needs to be unsharpened toward the left, colors are great, good flow.[/quote]
:lol: as you guys have seen with my sigs, I am not as in tune with that kind of stuff, but I like it ;)

Jul 25, 2008
[QUOTE="Formula, post: 0]grc, the lightings kinda off...lol. needs to be unsharpened toward the left, colors are great, good flow.[/quote]

i think it looks awesome. i don't think you can really make a bad banner. well within reason. its all in the eye of the beholder

Jul 19, 2008
[QUOTE="ocmwpsycho-93, post: 0]very nice sig
good flow![/quote]

Its not a sig. Its a banner for groups and websites and stuff.
Thats why its so large

Psypher

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2005
Looks nice!

My only gripes are the blurriness of some objects against a sharp background and foreground. For instance the pipe (?) in the center and the blue and red "tablets" near the site's title. It's also a bit oversharpened in some area's, but really... who cares. Overall nice and colorful!

Mar 11, 2007
like it.. the nametag is merged well.
Don't like the offset of the flatted sight on the left to the rest of the sig
The upper arm to the breast needs some more work it doesn't look like a whole.Maybe if you make the yellowish part a bit darker.

But as a whole is it's a pretty good concept. Just tweak a bit more