Batman AA GOTY 3D Edition - Do you need a 3D tv to play this game?

Feb 1, 2011
Lucky 38
I was browsing for something new to play and I noticed the newest edtion of Batman Arkam Asylum is referred to as the GOTY 3D Edition.

Does that mean I need a 3D tv to play the game; or can I play it without the 3D effect?

I want the GOTY Edtion, but this 3D version is all I could find.
So:
3D TV required, or not?

Thanks.

bigCman123

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Mr.House, post: 5479281]I was browsing for something new to play and I noticed the newest edtion of Batman Arkam Asylum is referred to as the GOTY 3D Edition.

Does that mean I need a 3D tv to play the game; or can I play it without the 3D effect?

I want the GOTY Edtion, but this 3D version is all I could find.
So:
3D TV required, or not?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Well it would be an idiotic move to make the GoTY edition for 3DTV's only. Also, if it's the version I'm thinking of it's actually the old school type of 3D. It's the type that can be done on any TV so no worries. You will actually be able to play the game in old school 3D using the red/blue glasses that come with the game.

Feb 1, 2011
Lucky 38
[QUOTE="bigCman123, post: 5479295]Well it would be an idiotic move to make the GoTY edition for 3DTV's only. Also, if it's the version I'm thinking of it's actually the old school type of 3D. It's the type that can be done on any TV so no worries. You will actually be able to play the game in old school 3D using the red/blue glasses that come with the game.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks. :)
On my way to the store to pick this up.