Best controller

Jan 9, 2007
Not sure what section this should go in, so I'll just post it in here!

Which do you think is the best of all the console's controllers?

I'd go for the Playstation design - there's a reason they've not changed it aesthetically since the PS1 for a reason - it's poifect!

dannyphantom105

Superior Member
Mar 1, 2007
I say the ps3 controller as well, a great design for everyone to use, it's wireless, has new triggers, ps button, and last but not least motion sensing.

Jan 9, 2007
[QUOTE="UltimaMasamune, post: 0]SIXAXIS
Perfect size + perfect for racing/RPGs/Action games + non-important motion sensing = perfection

and the Wii controller shouldn't be included since the whole Wii is based on it[/quote]

...But it's still a controller... Right?

NINJAFLAME

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2007
www.myspace.com
has to be the steel battalion controller!!!! :mrgreen: i know its a xbox game but it has to be my favorite mech game of all time

i could kick some arse with this game online.. why did they have to take down the multiplayer :(

Oddface

Apprentice
Jan 24, 2007
The Playstation controller is still the most comfortable controller I've ever held. It just feels right. And with motion-sensing and rumble on the way back in...

Galls

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
The Duke!!!!
Fat Xbox Controller

Best Controller Ever (for me) and I am being serious.

Copyright

Elite Guru
Feb 19, 2007
[QUOTE="Oddface, post: 1262859]The Playstation controller is still the most comfortable controller I've ever held. It just feels right. And with motion-sensing and rumble on the way back in...[/quote]
I Hope Rumble Does Make A Comeback, With Touchsense(Next-Gen Rumble) Technology, Because It Would Be Awesome.

Apr 21, 2006
I personally prefer the 360 controller, it just fits my hands almost perfectly (if it weren't for the damn battery back in the back of the wireless controllers, it would be 100% perfect for my hands).

Feb 25, 2007
I am a bit biased to the PS controllers. The PS3 is the best PS controller because it is wireless, however lack of rumble is a bummer.

NINJAFLAME

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2007
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="Galls, post: 0]The Duke!!!!
Fat Xbox Controller

Best Controller Ever (for me) and I am being serious.[/quote]

lmao yeah thats the best xbox pad by far :mrgreen:

no really it is :)

R

RickyDeHaas

i think playstation has it all right with there controllers!the ps2's controller was a blast!

The House

Master Guru
Jul 13, 2005
[QUOTE="PS3_Fraser, post: 0]playstation has the best controller. xbox is good but too heavy! u can hardly feel the sixaxis in your hands!![/quote]

no rumble boyo.

but the playstation controllers were always the best of the generations except this one, but time will tell.

I mean WTF is up with the GC controller? WTF.

NYFAN75

Elite Guru
Dec 10, 2005
NC
I have to go with th PS controller's from every generation.. And it is like you said clockwork there is a reason why they haven't changed.. If it ain't broke don't fix it... There is a reson why Nintendo has changed thier controller's every generation. They just didn't have that lasting appeal.

NINJAFLAME

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2007
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="The House, post: 0]no rumble boyo.

but the playstation controllers were always the best of the generations except this one, but time will tell.

I mean WTF is up with the GC controller? WTF.[/quote]

HOLY HELL YOUR SIG RULES!!! :eek:

capps

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Galls, post: 0]The Duke!!!!
Fat Xbox Controller

Best Controller Ever (for me) and I am being serious.[/QUOTE]

Now that takes some balls to admit that that's your favorite. :D

I gotta go with the Dualshock/Dualshake. Xbox 360 pad is not bad at all though.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
What a stupid question to ask here. It is a ps3forum so it will obviously be HIGHLY biased.

thekingofkings

Master Poster
Jun 2, 2006
[QUOTE="clockwork_satan, post: 0]Not sure what section this should go in, so I'll just post it in here!

Which do you think is the best of all the console's controllers?

I'd go for the Playstation design - there's a reason they've not changed it aesthetically since the PS1 for a reason - it's poifect![/QUOTE]

Well you should understand that the majority of the votes you will get as indicated by the results thus far will favor the Playstation brand so really you're not going to get an accurate poll. This SHOULD be moved to general discussion.

[QUOTE="PS3_Fraser, post: 0]playstation has the best controller. xbox is good but too heavy! u can hardly feel the sixaxis in your hands!![/QUOTE]

There's no rumble in it that's why.

GangstaKilla26

Superior Member
Mar 20, 2007
ps controller no other one can even compair to the feeling, plus it's been mostly the same since the begining (i'm so glad the boomarang got droped) the contoller is a legacy!