Best hero/heroine of the main FF series

Martijn_

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2007
Were all big FF fans here, but who do you think is the best hero/heroine so far. I couldn't choose between Cloud or Squall, but after some hard thinking I'm going with Squall. To me he seemed just a little more like a hero then Cloud.

So what's yours?

Muntu

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2008
Zidane was awesome, a righteous thief who, if I recall, didn't get angsty and emo at any point of the game. If he did, it was so minor it didn't matter.

Đipic

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2008
Hm, thinking about this one I'm actually surprised at my picks. I'd say a toss up between Cecil and Zidane for me. I like Tidus a lot but mostly the way his character played off his (superior) supporting cast.

Definitely not that overrated emo, Cloud (whose supporting cast I also thought was vastly superior.)

Zidane GMV. I had forgotten what a great character he really was.

Aizen-Sama

Master Poster
Jan 16, 2009
I'm a big fan of Zidane. Very up front and doesn't keep his mouth shut. If he has something to say then he will say it.

King_of_Games

Superior Member
Apr 28, 2009
www.youtube.com
Tidus.

I picked up 10 after playing games like Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia, where the main characters (Vyse and Lloyd) are awesome in every way. If 10 would've been about some quiet kid who wants to be a sky pirate, I probably wouldn't even be posting in this topic. Square did such a good job on Tidus, because when I think about being in his situation, I would've acted exactly like him.