Best Ladies of Anime Central 2010

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="Lefein, post: 0]There is nothing I wouldn't do to that last one. Just sayin'[/quote]

"OOHH LEFEIN TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST!!!!"

Nothing?

Sep 13, 2011
Hahp
Dat pikachu's name is graep, she a korean herpaderp with the collective I.Q. of fish tank gravel. She worships Vic McNugget.(or Mangina if you prefer) She has the voice comparable too a burlap sack of wet cats being tossed around on a cobblestone road. She works over 9000 "jobs" such as selling Mary Kay and stacking boxes in the back of Abercrombie. Shes a furfag with a Shadow the hedgehog fetish and spends her free time making Sonic fanfics and her idea of good cosplay is as you see above. This year who wore a thrown together Panty costume for about an hour, than let some guy wear it and pretend to be her making a lot of people think shes a trap(I personally have nothingto prove of disprove) She spent the rest of the con drunk, stumbling into random people but not being curtious and them where the booze actually was. Talking to her is hilarious because shes easily tricked, just mention something is cute and she will eat it out of your hands. Good luck finding her!

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
Meh I've seen better...but I'd still chop...

@ the poster above me....you sure you arnt her in disguise 0.0 lots of info thar... Graep haep....so similar <.<