Best PS1, PS2 & PSP games?!

Feb 21, 2005
dakinggamer.tripod.com
My favorites: Kingdom Hearts 2, MGS 3 Snake Eater, God of War 2, Devil may Cry 3, FFX

PS2 was an awesome machine!!! I actually own more PS2 games then any other consoles i have owned over 90+ games...

PS2 love it great great system!!

BakaMaster

Forum Guru
Dec 22, 2007
[QUOTE="Dakinggamer, post: 0]My favorites: Kingdom Hearts 2, MGS 3 Snake Eater, God of War 2, Devil may Cry 3, FFX

PS2 was an awesome machine!!! I actually own more PS2 games then any other consoles i have owned over 90+ games...

PS2 love it great great system!![/quote]

I wish i never did trade in my games :cry: i woulda have 32 games more at this rate making it nearly 65+ games

emacs

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2006
given the variety of game genres available for the PS2, it would make more sense to list your favourite PS2 games in a given genre. for me, they are

emacs said:
action: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
action adventure: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
action RPG: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
adventure: ICO
fighting: Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
RPG: very difficult choice here: Final Fantasy X, X-2 or XII
racing: Gran Turismo 4
i know i didn't include dozens of other genres.

Arimax

Dedicated Member
May 31, 2006
Georgia
Racing: GT3/4 Need for Speed Underground 2 (didn't like the game at first, but that customization for it man it's crazy). Midnight Club 1-3

RPG: FFX-XII, Kingdom Hearts 1 not 2( it sucks so much balls). Star Ocean 3 till the end of times.

Shooters: Timesplitters 2, MGS 3

Action/Adventure Jak 1-3, GTA San Andreas and Vice City, Ratchet and Clank 1-3

Sports: NBA Live 2003, NBA 2K6, ESPN NFL 2K5

That's it for me.

Mar 18, 2007
Sadly I didnt buy a PS2.. because I was a nintendo fanboy at that time :)

Now I've adopted the PS3. I've purchased GOW I, II. Shadow of the Colossos, MGS II, III.
It's hard deciding what's the better one out of those 5 choices. :p

Jan 4, 2008
God of War I only. Shaddow is a close second. I really enjoyed God of War II it just didnt live up to the first, plus the ending was awful.

Jamie
Missouri State 2011

Kenny0709

Superior Member
Dec 29, 2007
There's a hell of a lot of contenders. The three that gave me the most enjoyment would probably have to be FFX, Star Ocean 3, and GTA: Vice City.

Very tough choice between those three for me.

kryton101

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2006
[QUOTE="DaTong, post: 0]Sadly I didnt buy a PS2.. because I was a nintendo fanboy at that time :)

Now I've adopted the PS3. I've purchased GOW I, II. Shadow of the Colossos, MGS II, III.
It's hard deciding what's the better one out of those 5 choices. :p[/quote]

It will be harder still if you ever invest in games like Grand theft Auto, Gran Turismo, Final fantasy X & XII (both a must), Ace Combat: Squadron leader, Balkan War, We love katamari (just for fun that one.)

DO it now before it's too late or you will miss out on a bit of quality gaming history.

Lemon Diggler

Superior Member
Nov 6, 2006
GTA3 was the best in my opinion. You couldn't get any better than that. Vice City was real good, but I hated San Andreas. Not into the "gangsta" storyline.

Psypher

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2005
Ace Combat. 2 Controllers. One controller. Do a little stunt show. View Replay!

Yes, I'm an AC loser who enjoys conducting virtual airshows for my pixelated bretheren down below.

Jul 2, 2007
I have to say GOW. I have should be getting GOW2 within the next day or so and will be playing it on my PS3. Until I have completed GOW2 which I am sure will be even better than the first, it will have to be GOW.

happy gaming

evilempire702

Dedicated Member
Dec 22, 2007
SOCOM online is the best on the ps2 the single player was lacking but all games in the socom series had outstanding online multiplayer i spend countless hours playing until it got infested with cheaters with mod discs

Oct 12, 2006
dude GOW2 is a million times better than the original. your gonna love it, the story line, the cut scenes everything in that game is perfect. And its really long too. Good luck man.

Dec 22, 2007
[QUOTE="sicily, post: 0]dude GOW2 is a million times better than the original. your gonna love it, the story line, the cut scenes everything in that game is perfect. And its really long too. Good luck man.[/quote]

I was also thinking of getting GOW I and II when GOW III comes out =)z.