Best ways to beat bullies?

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
This prick at my school keeps picking fights with me and me being how i am i get mad and get into fights with him. I got suspended for fighting even tho i was just standing my ground like im not ganna let someone just bash me but anyways whats the best way to deal with ppl like this guy?

May 5, 2011
USA
It depends on your school's policy. Since you got suspended, I assume they won't call the police. Whoop his tail and keep whooping it. Whoop his tail everytime he does something to you and make sure you whoop it good.

If their policies are strict, then you'll need to inform the teachers and your parents. If that doesn't work, don't hesitate to go to the police. This is coming from a person who had a guy harass her for six straight years. I told the police he was coming by my home and that's when it almost stopped completey.

Last edited:

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
Im not scared of him ive had him crying once haha so i can have him easy but im the one that gets into **** over it sooo even if i do something about it like standing up for myself the stupid kient keeps starting

Gregorious

Superior Member
Aug 20, 2009
Find out who his bully is and get him to layoff. It's a vicious cycle, stop it before it starts. Barring that Ninjas, lots and lots of ninjas.

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
1st step watch all bruce lee's movies. 2nd get ****ing drunk as hell. 3rd listen too some hype music(rap) on youtube and go to school and kick his ***. I've been kicked out enough to know, buddy!

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
[QUOTE="Sub-stance1, post: 5531096]Just talk to your parents. They were once kids too you know.[/QUOTE]

I get my tempa from my dad so he will just say bush the stupid prick hahaha i dont really think its bulling like i dont feel like im being bullied but i just want to know is there something else other then bashing his face in becasue il be the one getting all the crap after

Vengeful_Blur

DEAD SILENCE
Jan 8, 2010
Headphones
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5530894]This prick at my school keeps picking fights with me and me being how i am i get mad and get into fights with him. I got suspended for fighting even tho i was just standing my ground like im not ganna let someone just bash me but anyways whats the best way to deal with ppl like this guy?[/QUOTE]

Responding to that type of behavior can only get you in trouble like ^^. Stand up for yourself but do it in a way that won't get you in a deep mess. Don't get mad..keep your composure when he wants to start a fight or something and you'll see, he will leave you alone. I've dealt with people like him in school and work. It's not easy at first, I used to get this urge to rip people apart but I learned to keep my cool and dealing with those fools was a piece of cake.

You can also walk with a friend.;)

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
[QUOTE="Vengeful_Blur, post: 5531118]Responding to that type of behavior can only get you in trouble like ^^. Stand up for yourself but do it in a way that won't get you in a deep mess. Don't get mad..keep your composure when he wants to start a fight or something and you'll see, he will leave you alone. I've dealt with people like him in school and work. It's not easy at first, I used to get this urge to rip people apart but I learned to keep my cool and dealing with those fools was a piece of cake.

You can also walk with a friend.;)[/QUOTE]

i hang with heaps of friends they always want me to fight hahaha but i just dont wanna get into **** again

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5531132]i hang with heaps of friends they always want me to fight hahaha but i just dont wanna get into **** again[/QUOTE]

Don't know what to tell you without being violent. Be down to earth.

kuku

Veteran
Oct 19, 2006
Hate to sound ever the tv style cliche, but research the person, up and down is always the best bet. Who is he/she, what background, is that person dangerous, gangs, rich, poor, etc.

Once you know your "target" you'll get a much better picture of either confront, defend, or stay the heck away. Getting suspended and picking fights can bring a whole can of nasties. Especially in this day and age when social networking and generally lack of forgetfulness can really screw up a young kids future.

G

GMOESAF

Dude you have to go to the head teacher first or some other teacher you trust and tell them look this guy is f***ing with me and that you want something done about it also make sure you keep records of all the stuff that you tell the teachers what the dick does to you as in the end its your word against his but if you can show that you went to the faculty to resolve this issue then it will be better for you also if you wished to sue the school in the future for failing to protect you and your right to an education you will have proof

this aint no gangsta **** with all these white bread homeboys telling you to go down and woop his *** etc this is real life man and you have to go about it the beuracratic way which is teacher, headteacher and if they also let you down then tell them your will go to local papers saying that the school is letting down it students etc that way you will be in the WIN

Last edited:

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
Just woop his a** in front of a group BUT make sure that he swings first, if he starts it, it's self defense on your half no matter the outcome ;)

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
Tell the teachers/principal, then your parents and then if he still comes back for more, serve him his *** in a silver platter.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]He's 12 turning 13. Rusty98. 98 - 1998. His profile picture. I'm assuming this bully the same age. He spelt people ppl. Sounds right.[/QUOTE]

Then his best solution it to simply tell his parent or a teacher. If they do nothing and kid keeps bothering him, then knock him down every time he tries to fight.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
I wish I was as brave and tough as you in high school. Man I would have loved to beat the **** out of some of my bullies, but I was too chicken-**** to do it and was afraid of the consequences with the law.

Vulgotha

Power Member
Jan 6, 2007
To hell with your school policy or "official" regulations on the issue.

If somebody picks a fight with you, and a show of force is the logical (or only) choice you have than you absolutely do it. Suspension is a small price to pay for peace and respect.

Never start anything, but certainly don't back away from finishing it.

The color of his own blood will serve as a potent reminder of things to come should he not let up.

Fon

Master Guru
Oct 5, 2009
@Home
Best ways to beat bullies?

[video=youtube;xEQc8n-844k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQc8n-844k&feature=related[/video]

Kratos is your friend!. :)

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
This is the irony I laugh at with school's policies on bullying. They're so against it, yet when someone defends themselves from CONSTANT bullying, they are the ones who get in trouble. Bullies should be facing the worst penalties, not the victims!