have thou not seeneth Finding Forester?

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
[QUOTE="Axe&Hammer, post: 0]0_0

wow.....just wow.....

have thou not seeneth Finding Forester?[/quote]

I'm a member of the site, lol. (but no, I have not seen Finding Forester.)

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
So it's true, Panda doesn't read a thread before he wants to flame in it! Proven!

Some YTMND's are quite hilarious but recently they've sucked

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
[QUOTE="Panda Bear Shenyu, post: 0]The one with the telemarketer make me die a little inside. I didn't know Satan sounded like that in real life.[/quote]

Thats the one i just listened to, what a b***h, lol.. I would have hung up, so I can bother another dozen people in that amount of time, lol.

Nov 28, 2004
omg the cholocate one is HILARIOUS!

my friend is a ig fan and community member but he said ytmnd has fallen from greatness and now its lame. most of them i find stupid but there are a few that make me laugh.

someone post the "we have mustache" one

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="DINAMO788, post: 0]omg the cholocate one is HILARIOUS!

my friend is a ig fan and community member but he said ytmnd has fallen from greatness and now its lame. most of them i find stupid but there are a few that make me laugh.

someone post the "we have mustache" one[/QUOTE]

It has been, been dying a slow painful death for awhile due to popularity.
Just as how some other sites have been progressively getting worse through the years...4chan to mention another :)lol:... hmm )

I'll go lookout some of my favourites another day (lost in archives of files), too busy to go searching just now, but some have been posted here already.

Nov 28, 2004
[QUOTE="Hunnter, post: 0]It has been, been dying a slow painful death for awhile due to popularity.
Just as how some other sites have been progressively getting worse through the years...4chan to mention another :)lol:... hmm )

I'll go lookout some of my favourites another day (lost in archives of files), too busy to go searching just now, but some have been posted here already.[/QUOTE]

yea.....kinda reminds me of a few forums i know like that ;).

but nice to see you still here hunnter......and it seems to me that 4chan has always been......yakno..like that. thats why i refuse to go to it :p

Hunnter

Master Poster
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="DINAMO788, post: 0]yea.....kinda reminds me of a few forums i know like that ;).

but nice to see you still here hunnter......and it seems to me that 4chan has always been......yakno..like that. thats why i refuse to go to it :p[/QUOTE]

:lol:
It was kinda why i couldn't say it without letting a laugh out
But it wasn't always THAT bad, well, in the sense of it being crappy bad.
Now its just filled boring stuff, just like YTMND is becoming, filled with boring stuff and occasionally a gem sitting there in between all of it.