Beta's back Live Early!!!

TAZ427

Elite Guru
Nov 29, 2007
FYI, I was browsing the Bungie.net news and saw it indicated Beta was back live as of about 4hrs ago. I checked on PS4, and yes, it's back on Early!!!

TAZ427

Elite Guru
Nov 29, 2007
That's what the originally said, I just jumped in for a few minutes to pick up a couple Gold Chests and a couple Ghosts. One more gold chest to go, and I think 3 Ghosts.

Noticed that in one cave were a random chest spawns, the Dregs lvls got jumped up to make the ??. I'll be back on in about 1hr to do the Strike mission and grab the final Gold Chest.

NightOnyx

Superior Member
Sep 25, 2009
Florida
I'm so happy. I had a feeling it might come back early, but not this early. I'm excited though, it was definitely hard yesterday and today not being able to play it, lol. It's going to suck when the Beta is over and we have to wait a little over a month to play it again.

Nov 14, 2013
California
Excellent, gonna put in some heavy playing tonight if I can.

Also when they say the beta is finished on the 27th, does that mean the 27th until 11:59 PM? Or does it really end sometime early Sunday morning, like 1AM or something? Which really means Saturday is the last day/night to play it.

Wish developers would be more specific with times and dates with limited-time stuff or maintenance periods.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="K2D, post: 6362616]Beta got an update about an hour ago.. did they raise the level cap or add anything new?[/QUOTE]
Sadly no

on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.