Blood Type

B

Branos93

I'm O-

I've always wondered, whats the difference between A, B, AB O?
and whats that difference between + and -

SnakeDevil

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="Branos93, post: 0]I'm O-

and whats that difference between + and -[/quote]

I think it's something to do with which proteins there are in your blood.

But then again, i wasn't paying much attention when my class covered blood types. :mad:

Jun 13, 2008
I know I'm an O but I don't think I ever found out if it was + or - type. Probably should do a blood test soon to find out. You never know when there's an emergency o.o

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
[QUOTE="Branos93, post: 0]I'm O-

and whats that difference between + and -[/quote]

A tastes like fecal matter, B tastes like butterscotch, AB tastes like cotton candy, and O tastes like Rasberries

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
I'm O+
My uncle, who is a doctor, says that's the most common blood type... and he always adds this funny remark saying that even dogs have it, LOL.

[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Red.[/quote]

LOL

[QUOTE="rblanshard, post: 0]A+...I donate about ever six months or so...[/quote]

That's good, you have a rare blood type. My uncle has it too and he keeps a list of people he knows who have the same blood type in case an emergency ever comes up.

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
I don't have a clue myself either.
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Red.[/quote]

Considering that blood is colourless, WOW! :lol:

S

S0nyfan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_blood_type_theory_of_personality

some japanese blood type personality test.

Looks like type B is the worst to Date according to their theory even a movie made

My Boyfriend is Type B(B형 남자친구, B-hyeong namja chingu) is a South Korean romantic comedy film for the year 2005. The basic premise of the film comes from the Japanese blood type theory of personality, which claims that a person's blood type can determine their personality traits. The heroine is type A (conservative and introverted) while her love interest is type B (passionate and irresponsible).

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="WaspMonkey, post: 0]Actually it would be blue in your body. Red when it comes out.[/quote]
Actually, thats a misconception. Blood is always red, just the intensity of colour differs.

WaspMonkey

Forum Elder
Aug 16, 2007
Yeah I know, but its such a fun myth why shouldn't we believe it.

BTW, did you also know you lose 21 grams when you die?

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
[QUOTE="WaspMonkey, post: 0]Actually it would be blue in your body. Red when it comes out.[/quote]

... I think you need to reread my previous post or I'll give a quick paragraph:

Red Cells is oxygenated blood, Blue Cells is deoxygenated blood, this change in PH level is at polar opposites meaning that the balance would make blood cells colourless. On top of this 60%+ of the blood is plasma of which roughly 90% of that is water, this is why you should drink lots and lots of water per day (at least 2 litres).

When you breath in oxygen is place in blue cells and then their pigment changes to red, the red cells then transport the blood to the tissues around the body and expel the oxygen at the capilliaries. Once this happens then they deoxygenate and carry carbon dioxide back to your lungs, you then expel the carbon dioxide through breathing out.

Okay, maybe that was 2 paragraphs. :lol:

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="Varsh, post: 0]... I think you need to reread my previous post or I'll give a quick paragraph:

Red Cells is oxygenated blood, Blue Cells is deoxygenated blood, this change in PH level is at polar opposites meaning that the balance would make blood cells colourless. On top of this 60%+ of the blood is plasma of which roughly 90% of that is water, this is why you should drink lots and lots of water per day (at least 2 litres).

When you breath in oxygen is place in blue cells and then their pigment changes to red, the red cells then transport the blood to the tissues around the body and expel the oxygen at the capilliaries. Once this happens then they deoxygenate and carry carbon dioxide back to your lungs, you then expel the carbon dioxide through breathing out.

Okay, maybe that was 2 paragraphs. :lol:[/quote]
There are no blue cells.

SnakeDevil

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="Varsh, post: 0]... I think you need to reread my previous post or I'll give a quick paragraph:

Okay, maybe that was 2 paragraphs. :lol:[/quote]

In english, please.

:p

[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]There are no blue cells.[/quote]

You misinterpreted his post....or maybe you're being just facetious.