Brucie = FPS Doug

Gunner

Apprentice
Nov 19, 2007
Anyone seen the series on youtube about gamers called PurePwnage . One of the characters in it is exactly like Brucie . :)

InFiDeLiTY

Apprentice
Feb 19, 2007
Well, you didn't exactly go into any detail, infact you failed to mention FPS Doug at all, probably why a lot missed it (Towards ZTMIKE)

60gps3uk

[QUOTE="Gunner, post: 0]Anyone seen the series on youtube about gamers called PurePwnage . One of the characters in it is exactly like Brucie . :)[/quote]
he looks more like vin diesel to me.

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Gunner, post: 0]Anyone seen the series on youtube about gamers called PurePwnage . One of the characters in it is exactly like Brucie . :)[/quote]
haha so true,was thinking the same :)

xdavidplaguex

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2008
i posted this on release day... i even asked the guy who plays doug (joel gardener) on myspace if its him but havnt yet received a reply

Gunner

Apprentice
Nov 19, 2007
[QUOTE="xdavidplaguex, post: 0]i posted this on release day... i even asked the guy who plays doug (joel gardener) on myspace if its him but havnt yet received a reply[/quote]

i didn't see your post , must have gotten lost in the flood of posts on release day , my apologies . awesome that you contacted doug , please let us know if he replies :)

xdavidplaguex

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2008
its deffinately not him i cant find his name anywhere in the book plus he has posted a blog about playing GTAIV so i really dont think its him its just just like him