Burnout paradise night-time and bikes footage revealed!

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
just seeing that video of that bike come in burnout this is reminding me of something like that ROAD RASH will look like on nextgen consoles considering there's been rumors going around that ROAD RASH will be hitting console's sometime in the next few years but there's been no annoucements what so ever wether ROAD RASH will ever be released but im guessing EA would be able to do this after all. now they have put bikes in burnout.

RobJackson85

PHAT boy gone slim
Mar 25, 2007
England
Criterion I believe must be applauded hugely for their generosity. Every update they give for this game they said will be free - how many developers do that, and to add great content such as bikes and a day/night cycle with random weather effects without a charge, I don't think theres any other.

Jun 28, 2008
Hi all,

I just got a PS3 and bought Paradise.
HOW do you update the game? Is it automatic? Any steps I need to take?

Thanks!

R

RyanBabelLfc

Woah..Motorbikes will be amazing..i agree with the posts up there..it shall be like an entirely new game..i carnt wait...does anyone know when these updates will be hitting ?

T-Dogg400

Superior Member
Jun 14, 2008
looks interseting havent got this game, however might buy this game instead of GRID, all depends on the price lol.