Burnout Paradise PSN????

night_life

Superior Member
Jun 5, 2008
Miami
[QUOTE="montevista, post: 0]ive always wanted to kno this

im gonna rent it soon[/quote]
3367 Gigs i just bought this games on the psn last week A very awesome game i must say im glad i got it.

**EDIT**
ITS 3367 GIG's BIG

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
If I didn't already own Burnout Paradise, I'd definitely opt for it on the HDD. Play it so much it makes sense to have it just waiting to go rather than disc swapping all the time :lol:

Jan 5, 2008
Scotland
www.youtube.com
i finished this game ages ago but had to restart cos of trophys ...the new updates are worth the money alone...the bikes are awesome fun....i forget u can go cars too....if u getting it get pseye cam too cos it makes online a lot more fun

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
[QUOTE="ivo150, post: 0]Thanks guys i will definetly buy it now:D[/quote]
Great to hear 8) Hit us up if you're ever looking for peeps to play some Freeburn Challenges :D

Mar 11, 2006
[QUOTE="X-Men_Wolverine, post: 0]Do people recommend this game? I might buy it if so..[/quote]

I am not much of a racing game fan and probably put the racing game genre about 4th or 5th in my list of preferences, but I have been playing this game to the point my eyes are bleeding. All the time I am playing it, I keep thinking this is what the driving should have been like in GTA4. But don't get me wrong, the gameplay is nothing like GTA4. It isn't even anything like a lot of other racing games. The online is great, too. Most guys have headsets and it is funny just listening to all the "hehe, I rulez....oh crap".

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
its very fun...
i bought it on psn
and it made the week before socom... lbp... deadspace... far cry 2... and fallout 3
a bit easier to handle :D