Burnout Paradise

ivo150

Apprentice
Oct 2, 2007
I just purchased this game and I was wondering how i can get the add on for the motorbikes?
I cannot seem to find it on the ps store, but I am interested in buying this add on.
Also how much does it cost?

desolationw

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2008
It's a free update. Just have your ps3 online when you go to play the game and BAM you will be asked to update . . . bikes.

Oct 28, 2008
Dude... It's free. When you get 100% on your bike license, you get a new bike or two... (so I've read):confused:

I think there's more details on that at cheatcc.com

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
[QUOTE="sikmunky, post: 0]Dude... It's free. When you get 100% on your bike license, you get a new bike or two... (so I've read):confused:

I think there's more details on that at cheatcc.com[/quote]

There's a new bike at 50% and a new bike (awesome race bike) at 100%.

no1kevlin

Beware the Bomb-Head!
Mar 16, 2008
Can't wait for the new island in the spring. Anyone think it will have limited trophies as an add on or do you think they will make it a stand alone download a la wipEout and it will come with a whole suite of trophies?

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
[QUOTE="no1kevlin, post: 0]Can't wait for the new island in the spring. Anyone think it will have limited trophies as an add on or do you think they will make it a stand alone download a la wipEout and it will come with a whole suite of trophies?[/quote]

It'll be an add-on definitely, imagine it will probably have a few more Trophies associated with the island itself/island-specific game play 8)

Illumin

Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Long Beach, CA
[QUOTE="no1kevlin, post: 0]Can't wait for the new island in the spring. Anyone think it will have limited trophies as an add on or do you think they will make it a stand alone download a la wipEout and it will come with a whole suite of trophies?[/quote]

Is Spring when that's supposed to hit? I was looking for info on the release and I couldn't find any. I was hoping it'd be sooner. They already have most of the two islands made, I've seen a video of them. I hope it's early Spring then!

Mar 26, 2008
www.jpdesigntheory.com
[QUOTE="death_by_shadow, post: 0]man i need to get this game. would it be better to buy it on disc, possibly used, or dl it off of the psn?[/quote]

Depending on the size hard drive you have on your PS3, it would be nice to DL it, but you may need to buy it. Ebay's got them used for real cheap. Its so worth it though at this point for you as a new player. You'll be able to rack up on the trophies.

As for the island. I just hope its worth the wait time. I finished the bikes in like an hour or two. Of course no trophies for me though... Its what I get for being an over achiever.

Jul 19, 2008
i got this and after waiting an age for the updates all ive done is driven around the town wrecking me car, doing jumps, doin the odd race and generally picking my jaw up off the floor
its an amazing game
will be even better if i can get round to actually playing it properly and racing online but for the time being im just enjoying what im doing :)

Godzy

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Godzy89, post: 0]i got this and after waiting an age for the updates all ive done is driven around the town wrecking me car, doing jumps, doin the odd race and generally picking my jaw up off the floor
its an amazing game
will be even better if i can get round to actually playing it properly and racing online but for the time being im just enjoying what im doing :)

Godzy[/quote]

Glad to hear you're enjoying it, Godzy :D Plenty more awesome in store too, some great cars to unlock and once you hit the online aspect, its all very addictive :D