Bye

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
ok i have had a long think and i have concluded that i really have nothing to offer this forum any more and that means anything... So as of right now, i am no longer part of this forum

I am leaving for good and i want to say a thinking to everyone that has enjoyed my company and helped me through this forum and among other things

I do consider you all friends and wish the forum the best in the future and i am sorry i have decided not to be part of the forum any more

But i stand by my choice to completely leave for good and not be logging in or even checking the site for any reason. Not need for me to be here any more as i said i can't offer anything to this forum

and i prefer to keep my distance, as i have to be honest lost interest in anything game related and fun to even entertain myself or the forum

So bye and good luck too all of you

Members, staff and newbies...

Bye for good

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Your last post was back in September of 2014. Everyone pretty much assumed you were gone. There was no reason to come back 5 months later to say you are leaving.

A forum is not something that should take up your entire day. You log on, browse a few threads, reply if you want, then off to your day.

To say you are never going to log in again, not even to check status or threads....Well that sounds like you have a hatred for PSU.com.

Last edited:

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 6422224]...i have to be honest lost interest in anything game related and fun to even entertain myself or the forum

So bye and good luck too all of you[/QUOTE]

Hi Claude, I hope your Ok. Shame to see a fellow Brit leave. I don't know you of course but best of luck with whatever your new direction is. I'm sure the door will always be open If you want to come and say Hi again

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Lol bye claud3. I totally forgot about you. You could have said nothing and we'd all be none the wiser. Good luck with whatever things you have planned in your life.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
Saw old pics of claud while going through the post your pic thread and realised he hadn't been around for ages. But yeah dude, you've been gone for almost half a year, everyone had already made their peace with your departure. Support groups were held, tears were cried, inappropriate coping methods were employed, various types of unconventional viriginities were lost, bastard children were born, more tears were cried then we all got on to business as usual.