Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011

Mar 17, 2006
I have been checking out the new Cabela's game, it actually looks pretty cool. If anyone has it, post here, otherwise, I'll probably get it, depending on my cash situation (Gotta save for a new TV) and post some impressions. Its Move compatible, and comes with a toy gun, which is really cool.

EDIT:
I just bought it, and its actually really fun. It comes with a toy gun, which works well, and looks cool. The plastic sight sucks, though. The gameplay is basically animal slaughter. There's an on rails mode, like a Time Crisis, but with hunting stuff. Realistic, this is not. You just blast away at animals. However, it is fun. It even has a 2 player mode. There's also a story mode, which is more about stalking and hunting prey. It works well, and it plays like a Wii FPS. If you are into hunting, there's a lot to like, or if you like light gun shooters, its fun. It also is Move compatible, so you don't need the light gun, or if you want to play 2 player mode, you can use a Move.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2007
Eugene, OR
[QUOTE="UCONN for life, post: 5262499]I have been checking out the new Cabela's game, it actually looks pretty cool. If anyone has it, post here, otherwise, I'll probably get it, depending on my cash situation (Gotta save for a new TV) and post some impressions. Its Move compatible, and comes with a toy gun, which is really cool.[/QUOTE]

I was actually somewhat curious about this game myself. I don't expect it to be the game of the century but it does look like it could be quite fun especially with a couple buddies.