Call of Duty: World at War Platinum!

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
Just got it this morning! I finished off Sum of all Zeroes and got it, including all zombie trophies. Can't believe I did it though, I hated veteran and shooting the zeroes. Very proud of it though.:D

Currently my second Plat.:D

Jul 23, 2007
Congrats mate! I got plat trophy on COD5 a few weeks ago as well, but not the nazi zombies trophies because Im waiting for price reduction deal on EU Store. But yeah its a difficult plat to get but well worth it for bragging rights ;)

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="HWMbrogden, post: 0]Nice man. Got mine quite a while ago but still do not have 100% because of the stupid zombie ones.[/quote]
I'm willing to help you get them if you want.:)

[QUOTE="ryan-the-r3tard, post: 0]Just in time for MW2 ;)[/quote]
Haha, yea, I was wanting to plat it before MW2, because Im probably going to sell WAW.

[QUOTE="The_Joker, post: 0]Congrats mate! I got plat trophy on COD5 a few weeks ago as well, but not the nazi zombies trophies because Im waiting for price reduction deal on EU Store. But yeah its a difficult plat to get but well worth it for bragging rights ;)[/quote]
If you want help, and if I still have WAW by time you do, I can also help you.

Steve

Forum Sage
Nov 19, 2008
Columbia, MO
Nice job on getting the Platinum. I think if I invested some time into it I could get the platinum for this title. However I simply don't have the motivation to go through all of that for a trophy. Considering after a while, I think it'd become more of a pain to finish up rather than an enjoyable challenge.

Again, good work on getting your second platinum. :D I have yet to get my first.