Cammy Signature (1,000 SP)

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
I'm looking for a Cammy from Street Fighter Sig to match my new avatar. I will pay 1,000 SP to the winning design +Rep all enteries.

I'll let you guys decide what look's best, do what suits your style. I would probably like images from SFIV more though. Would also like it if you could mix it up and use images of her in her outfit from the femme fatale pack too.

Will leave this open until I see something that stands out as awesome!

F

FinalReaper

[/URL]

don't know about this one m8, tell us what you think ;)
Her leg looks rather choppy... but, other then that it looks nice. Actually it's also over the size limit for this member. You should resize within 500x120 other wise it'll most likely get removed.

Xy

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2008
Street Fighting
[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]If this is still going, I will give it a shot today.[/quote]
Should be. Mist didn't close it yet.. so i guess its still open.

F

FinalReaper

[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]Here is my attempt. Hope you dig.

[/quote]

You've seem to have not noticed something lol... 500x120

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]You've seem to have not noticed something lol... 500x120[/quote]

Oh dang, well if he picks it I will resize it. :) Nice looking out for me Reaper ;)

Edit: Resized anyways.

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
Still looking for something more, Theft's is my favourite so far, but i'm looking for something a little darker, and sharper.

Theft i'd love to see what you could come up with.....

F

FinalReaper

[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]Dear Reaper,
We need to have a duel to the death.

Your Friend,
Theft[/quote]

lol left you a vm and yes we shall battle. Too the death sounds scary...

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]lol left you a vm and yes we shall battle. Too the death sounds scary...[/quote] Well lucky for you I was kidding about the death part. :)

F

FinalReaper

[QUOTE="Theft, post: 0]Well lucky for you I was kidding about the death part. :)[/quote]

phew

"wipes sweat away from forehead"