Camp/Gay/Homo/Shaunyac or/and Pineapple Dance Studios Sig and Avvy ;D 7K reward!

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
You know me by now, I want something so camp even Louis Spence would call me Gay, don't ask why, me and Steff have personal reasons...

This is Louis Spence...

The signature doesn't have to use Louise Spence in it, just camp stuff, although if people do feel like having a bash at another sig and avvy, I wouldn't mind a Pineapple Dance Studios one. <3

Reward will be all of my SP and +rep, thanks to Kyaw and DC, the prize is a deffo 7000 at least.

Sub Size please, or even bigger if you like, I'll resize it.

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 0]Why do I not get this request :confused:

I has dumb.[/quote]

I don't get it either...I'm just doing watever and hope it works out :cool:

Actually, now that I think about it, thats how I do all my sigs :lol:

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
Haha! Very nice gay sig Kwes, you seem a little...too good at it.

Mine is just a complete disaster, its pretty much a dance sig with the pineapple logo slapped on. I didn't think it suited the theme too well so I made it pineapple colours :lol:

By the look of Kwes' sig...I have the wrong idea.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="C-Carcharias, post: 0]Haha! Very nice gay sig Kwes, you seem a little...too good at it.

Mine is just a complete disaster, its pretty much a dance sig with the pineapple logo slapped on. I didn't think it suited the theme too well so I made it pineapple colours :lol:

By the look of Kwes' sig...I have the wrong idea.[/quote]
lol

Thats an awesome sig, don't think that I have any idea more of what to do with this request then you. :lol:

I just made a gay sig.

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
Hahaha C, you cant get any gayer than that, thats awesome! :snicker

Nah but seriously, I dont really get the request. I have no idea whats a pineapple and who the hell that guy is.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
Great effort so far guys, Pineapple Dance Studios is a series that's currently running on Skyone, if you google it you'll find a whole bunch of the 'characters' from it.

So far I like Kyaws latest one and C's last one although I don't like the pink colour of the writing as it blends too much with the background. Kwes, that's just a little too pink even for me :lol:

Keep up the good work guys, hopefully I can get a sponsor so the reward is even higher for the winner! <3

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
[QUOTE="Shaunyac, post: 0]Great effort so far guys, Pineapple Dance Studios is a series that's currently running on Skyone, if you google it you'll find a whole bunch of the 'characters' from it.

So far I like Kyaws latest one and C's last one although I don't like the pink colour of the writing as it blends too much with the background. Kwes, that's just a little too pink even for me :lol:

Keep up the good work guys, hopefully I can get a sponsor so the reward is even higher for the winner! <3[/quote]

Haha yeah, I really need to do some text tutorials or something, I'm a bit :dunce when it comes to what to do. You want the logo in the sig or will any text do?

Kyaw, yours wins for the pose alone.

Aug 9, 2008
Ireland
Ugh I remember seeing an episode of Pineapple Dance Studios.

That was scary. It really was.

And that guy with the blonde emoish hair is full of himself. "I'm great in bed"

golgotha9

Apprentice
Dec 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ima have a go at this one, it's out of the ordinary so it should be fun.

And here it is:

or border v2.0:

Hope it's camp enough for you. i can have another go at this if you would like.

And here's an avy:

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="golgotha9, post: 0]

Hope it's camp enough for you. i can have another go at this if you would like.[/quote]
i think that is about as camp as you could possibly get. and the second one is my fav.