Can anyone get a hold of PSN support?

Apr 22, 2020
My account was banned last weekend on allegations there was a faulty charge from my bank. Despite having been told my bank that all transactions from PSN have gone through, their support chat and phone both say they have nobody currently working to help. I make money from streams and so this has been crazy stressful to have that taken away. They don't say which transaction is to blame, I can't access my account to find out, and then their chat/phone support just say there's nobody there (even though the support main page says there should be between 8 am - 8 pm Mon-Fri). I have also tried their twitter support page, but they blocked me after trying to tell me to visit their support page, to which I replied with screenshots of the message I was getting when I tried that.... If anyone knows how I can get this fixed, I would be beyond thankful.

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
They blocked you twitter??? That seems a bit OTT

I haven't had to use PSN support and so I don't know what that experience is like at the moment, but other support orgs I've tried contacting over the Coronavirus period has been a bit of a trial!

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah it's insane that it's possible for them to lock me out of every purchase I've made, especially since it appears to an error on their part. I was never rude or anything, just simply pointed out that their advice was not working and asked if there was any alternative.