Can we learn C++ without C?

Jul 12, 2019
Hello Guys, I want to learn C++ but it is necessary to learn C programming first? Or I can move directly C++ Programming. or any free resources are available to learn C++?

Jul 1, 2019
There is no need to learn C before learning C++. They are different languages. It is a common misconception that C++ is in some way dependent on C and not a fully specified language on its own. Just because C++ shares a lot of the same syntax and a lot of the same semantics, does not mean you need to learn C first.

Jul 15, 2019
As both, the languages have the same level of functionality and in previous it is stated that C is the first languages through we need to go through with but nowadays notion changed. C++ is a faster language with having a lot of features. We can go with C++ instead of C Languages. A Programmer who re new in C++ or C will face the same level of difficulty while learning C & C++.
Here I am sharing with you some good resource link through you can learn C++. Hackr is a great place of programming, Design, & Data Science community where developer or software programmer can get a huge number or programming list through they can be an expert in the programming. They need not go through with the web for searching any tutorials or any course for C++ Languages here you can get all the listed resources which are curated by the developer's community. They are corporate experts and having n number of years experience in the same domain.

You can practice a lot through how much you can which is the best practice to learn C++. Only practice, practice and practice on the IDE is the key to get success.

Aug 5, 2019
Yes, you can definitely learn C++ without learning C. If you no prior knowledge ofC then will be easier for you to learn C++ because you don't have any other concepts in your mind to confuse you.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under

ersector

Sep 10, 2019
I remember studying both progaming languages in college. Thinking of it, gives me a headache. Shifted to another course because of it.