Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Not even watching it.
Last Cap Murica wasn't even that amazing.. Just feels like they're milking it like hell to me, didn't enjoy it that much so.. I'll watch it eventually but not because I'm so waiting for it..

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
[QUOTE="WaxWeazle, post: 6490033]Not even watching it.
Last Cap Murica wasn't even that amazing.. Just feels like they're milking it like hell to me, didn't enjoy it that much so.. I'll watch it eventually but not because I'm so waiting for it..[/QUOTE]

Umm Winter Soldier is one of the best Marvel movies right now.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
Looks like another solid Marvel movie. I never get excited about them anymore, but I always end up seeing them and enjoying them.

I hope this film really explores the whole Freedom VS Security debate and asks some good questions.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 6490035]Umm Winter Soldier is one of the best Marvel movies right now.[/QUOTE]
In your opinion perhaps yes but I didn't really like it :lol:
Was a good way of passing time but it's not like it made me go nuts and made me want more..

I guess the only Marvel movie I'm curious about is Deadpool honestly

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
[QUOTE="WaxWeazle, post: 6490064]In your opinion perhaps yes but I didn't really like it :lol: Was a good way of passing time but it's not like it made me go nuts and made me want more.. I guess the only Marvel movie I'm curious about is Deadpool honestly[/QUOTE] Deadpool is Fox not Marvel Studios and most people loved Winter Soldier not just me.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Well that's proof how much I know about the whole Marvel stuff :snicker

I just didnt enjoy it as much. Will watch this one eventually but I'm not really waiting for it..

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="WaxWeazle, post: 6490033]Not even watching it.
Last Cap Murica wasn't even that amazing.. Just feels like they're milking it like hell to me, didn't enjoy it that much so.. I'll watch it eventually but not because I'm so waiting for it..[/QUOTE]

No I believe it's Phase 3, not milking. It's such a cop out word to just say oh they're milking it.