Captain America Poster

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
Here's a poster I just finished. Supposed to be a WWII-esque propaganda poster- yet it is designed for the Avengers movie coming out in 2011.
I included the original Photoshop painting I made of Captain America so you can all see some of the progress I went through. Obviously I don't know the real cast, so I just went with rumors around the net. For some of you, the actor will be instantly familiar.
I might do a series of posters as fake promotions for Marvel's upcoming movies seeing as it was fun to make this one.

PS: I didn't include the feathers because I was basing it off the Ultimate Captain America. Plus, feathers make it look stupid...

Click to enlarge:

Critiques are, of course, welcomed.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
That looks great man, it's easy to tell that you put a lot of effort into it and did some decent research into old posters. Top stuff! :D This is the first time I've about them making a Captain America film haha, I'm not sure if Matt Damon would be the best choice for it (even though its a rumour) but I still think he's a great actor. (On a side note, I think Thomas Jane would be a good choice ;))