Castle Crashers or Scott Pilgrim vs the World?

oli821

Superior Member
Sep 24, 2008
Hi 360 owners, I was wondering which of the these two games is better from those of you who have already had the chance to play them on XBL/PSN.

Last edited:
erm, well scott pilgrim isnt on xbox yet, i really like castle crashes but it was plagued with being crap online for ages. laggggg etc, I think they fixed it tho.

i played the demo of scott pilgrim on psn and i think its awesome, but i like scott pilgrim so...go figure lol

either one is good

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
[QUOTE="Metal Militia, post: 5147647]They're both fun for about 3 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Did you play the game by yourself?

If you have friends to play Castle Crashers with..its a must buy! Its tonnes of fun. :) It's good as a singleplayer game as well but the fun multiplies with the more friends you play the campaign with.

Best Arcade game I've played. So I highly recommend it but before you buy it try the demo to see if you like it.

Dec 19, 2006
Yes I remember excitedly playing Castle Crashers with my friends for a bit, getting bored and then being forced to finish it anyway. I was doing exactly the same **** at the end of the game as I was at the beginning, the only difference was my smile had inverted. I like good fighting/action games, but this is just mind-numbing, button-bashing crap. I remember being on the last boss thinking "Yes, this ****'s finally over", then of course the boss has about 10 phases. I could barely force myself to deal with it any more. That bad.

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
[QUOTE="Metal Militia, post: 5147904]Yes I remember excitedly playing Castle Crashers with my friends for a bit, getting bored and then being forced to finish it anyway. I was doing exactly the same **** at the end of the game as I was at the beginning, the only difference was my smile had inverted. I like good fighting/action games, but this is just mind-numbing, button-bashing crap. I remember being on the last boss thinking "Yes, this ****'s finally over", then of course the boss has about 10 phases. I could barely force myself to deal with it any more. That bad.[/QUOTE]

How can you play the game the exact same way at the end as beggining? You gain many more magic abilities and combos and can play the game entirely different (fast arrows, and totally different magic abilities for each character and combos as well)

If you think the regular campaign is too easy after you levelled up your character try insane mode. ;)