CBOAT E3 Update

Jan 13, 2006
United States
^_^ confiemed micresft actively attemptbuyinr PS44FOUR nonmetnions. IF y dont explifitly here 3rdparty say “OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE’ confdinetly assuem Ps4 version is avabilelbe behind scenes. #truthfact

^_^ stag2 indethpth drm mesaging [email protected] gamescom. rental stretegy is no stratgy, nolpan for support, just watnt o keep quiet. nontalk execs! beacuse mesaging isnt done. stagae1 waslast Tursyfday...clusterfuktotal

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from [email protected] DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):

^_^ MEedge2 at MS conf. langlewdell not mkaign an appearnce.

^_^ princeofpersian retgurgiate. for msfconf

^_^ sspecial sekrit Philupspensergame/? - world of banks frmo warmggamin.et

^_^ LIVEpaywallfirm like myb utocks in place for ONEE!1 f2p? sorury.

^_^ deadreising3 and exclcusive DLC for other capcpom game

^_^ onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm

^_^ sonty rapped up tighterrea than Virgin mosquito when on drm istuf. Frustartin!g myinfogloves!

Fianl things bef0re I hbieranate onte.h sleptime for ahwile.

1. aAll praisee neogaf
2. athanku alLL doubtersn ivirals, youre bitter tearzr are my bidet
3. be nice to mrajor nelson, he has ijob to do. like al snow
4. my balls, my wordd

cya
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581089

Sony can pretty much do three things to stop me from buying a PS4. Any one will suffice.

1. Any kind of required console check-in.
2. Required camera and usage.
3. Paywall for online play.

I buy my consoles Sony, not rent them.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Those titles aren't megatons. MS needs to bring more

alr1ght said:
1. Confirmed Microsoft is actively attempting to get developers to not mention PS4 versions. If they don't say "OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE" expect a PS4 version. #truthfact

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember.

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so.

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated.

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference.

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference.

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there.

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall for PS4. Unconfirmed.

11. No DRM info for PS4.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62291369&postcount=23

Ewwww!!!

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
[video=youtube_share;wTup5mT4O-Q]http://youtu.be/wTup5mT4O-Q[/video]
Thread now with official soundtrack!

CBoat has leaked quite a number of things this evening. I'll only address the part of the leak that pertains to the PS4, as I have 0% doubt there will be plenty of console war threads that pop up due to this leak

This does not need to be one, please.

Direct quote:
^_^ confiemed micresft actively attemptbuyinr PS44FOUR nonmetnions. IF y dont explifitly here 3rdparty say OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE confdinetly assuem Ps4 version is avabilelbe behind scenes. #truthfact

^_^ stag2 indethpth drm mesaging [email protected] gamescom. rental stretegy is no stratgy, nolpan for support, just watnt o keep quiet. nontalk execs! beacuse mesaging isnt done. stagae1 waslast Tursyfday...clusterfuktotal

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from [email protected] DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):

^_^ MEedge2 at MS conf. langlewdell not mkaign an appearnce.

^_^ princeofpersian retgurgiate. for msfconf

^_^ sspecial sekrit Philupspensergame/? - world of banks frmo warmggamin.et

^_^ LIVEpaywallfirm like myb utocks in place for ONEE!1 f2p? sorury.

^_^ deadreising3 and exclcusive DLC for other capcpom game

^_^ onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm

^_^ sonty rapped up tighterrea than Virgin mosquito when on drm istuf. Frustartin!g myinfogloves!

Fianl things bef0re I hbieranate onte.h sleptime for ahwile.

1. aAll praisee neogaf
2. athanku alLL doubtersn ivirals, youre bitter tearzr are my bidet
3. be nice to mrajor nelson, he has ijob to do. like al snow
4. my balls, my wordd

cya
Le Sauce:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581089

What this means to you, the PS4 enthusiast:

- We will not be able to really take anyone's word for it that their game is exclusive to the XBox One. In this manner, this E3 will be a free for all on MSes money piles to the publishers. If someone says their game is coming to the PS4, show them some love, because they walked away from the moneyhat party for you.

- CBoat liked my Parole Officer analogy. Totally feeling the love :) (Okay, that had nothing to do with you, but neener neener.)

- Very likely that PS4s online will not be paywalled (yay!)

- Sony's plans (or lack thereof) for DRM are completely in the dark. Seems to indicate they haven't decided to pull the trigger on it quite yet. Hopefully they let the deets spill at E3.

Last edited:

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
[QUOTE="redorb_collector, post: 6108086]:lol: Al snow? The fuck?

What does everybody want??[/quote]

head!

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
There is some eye openers in there. Not to mention it makes sense about the cloud being for DRM. For you to use the cloud you have to be always connected. Sound familiar? Nice way to hide the fact of an always connected and DRM all rolled into one. He's right about Sony being sewed up right. Honestly has me a but worried that the DRM shit storm is about to hit there too.

FatesServant

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2006
[QUOTE="ps3freak18, post: 6108107]There is some eye openers in there. Not to mention it makes sense about the cloud being for DRM. For you to use the cloud you have to be always connected. Sound familiar? Nice way to hide the fact of an always connected and DRM all rolled into one. He's right about Sony being sewed up right. Honestly has me a but worried that the DRM shit storm is about to hit there too.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. Fortunately, we should know the truth of the matter within the next 17 hours or so. May gaming have mercy on our souls.
-FatesServant

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
I'll be quite annoyed if the Prince of Persia reboot is true and exclusive. Assuming it's not terrible/average like this gen's reboots were

As for the rest, you'd better have some aces in them sleeves MS

Mo-green28

Superior Member
Jul 24, 2007
Rochester,New York
There's nothing MS can do to make me buy any of their systems. Well unless they bought out Sony, but I doubt it.

Substituting $ for S is against the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
How does Cboat know the inner workings of MS, also knows the 3rd party ones being shown, but cant tell us a thing about MS's own exclusives...
I find that a bit odd.

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="mynd, post: 6108136]How does Cboat know the inner workings of MS, also knows the 3rd party ones being shown, but cant tell us a thing about MS's own exclusives...
I find that a bit odd.[/QUOTE]

We'll know soon enough...Ill remember to call you out on your suspicions if he's right/wrong

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

victorijapoosp

Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2010
[QUOTE="mynd, post: 6108136]How does Cboat know the inner workings of MS, also knows the 3rd party ones being shown, but cant tell us a thing about MS's own exclusives...
I find that a bit odd.[/QUOTE]

Hnnnng

You have a point... Would you like to fill us in on some of Microsoft's Inner workings and 1st party exclusives?

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6108144]We'll know soon enough...Ill remember to call you out on your suspicions if he's right/wrong

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

He is likely right on the 3rd party stuff, he has put his neck on the line regarding EA/titans thing. I have no doubt he has info on third party games from somewhere.

Everything else is not exactly
going to be proven tomorrow.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="mynd, post: 6108156]He is likely right on the 3rd party stuff, he has put his neck on the line regarding EA/titans thing. I have no doubt he has info on third party games from somewhere.

Everything else is not exactly
going to be proven tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm afraid of with this DRM thing. I have feeling that Sony isn't going to say what their plans are. Maybe they had some dumbass plan too, that they are going to back off of some. Who knows. Hopefully they will spill the beans.

Jun 4, 2007
Other insiders are confirming that this drm issue is actually worse than we all thought.

Fuck MS. They're ruining my e3. I swear, I'm not hyped at all anymore. For neither company. I'm not the type to just forget about this shit just because you show some games I may be interested in playing. 98% of the other rumors were true(from certain people) so I'm believing this too.

This is the type of shit that will make me want a hacked console.

Last edited:

TheBreezyBB

Master Poster
Mar 22, 2007
Qatar
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6108239]Other insiders are confirming that this drm issue is actually worse than we all thought.

Fuck MS. They're ruining my e3. I swear, I'm not hyped at all anymore. For neither company. I'm not the type to just forget about this shit just because you show some games I may be interested in playing. 98% of the other rumors were true(from certain people) so I'm believing this too.

This is the type of shit that will make me want a hacked console.[/QUOTE]

Here is the link to that
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62320039&postcount=1881

bariton1

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
Berlin
This is insane !!! Seems like MS wants to kill them self from the game market. WTF are they thinking ? That every gamer on the planet will eat that pill. Forget it. And also:

Every game is behind a paywall. You need XBL Gold in order to even play your single player games.
Another leak from GAF. This can´t be real. Even MS can´t be that dumb and greedy. What a sad day for gamers.

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
[QUOTE="bariton1, post: 6108335]This is insane !!! Seems like MS wants to kill them self from the game market. WTF are they thinking ? That every gamer on the planet will eat that pill. Forget it. And also:

Another leak from GAF. This can´t be real. Even MS can´t be that dumb and greedy. What a sad day for gamers.[/QUOTE]
No way

WretchedSoul21

Superior Member
Nov 24, 2005
've only heard this from one person but think about if MS merged the concept of PS+ with XBLG and applied it to your games
can someone explain what this rumor would mean? I seem to be having a hard time imagining what this would entail.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
It means that to play your games (that are assigned to your Xbox Live account, of course) you need to be a paying Xbox Live Gold customer.
On PS+ you cannot play the games they gave you for 'free' unless you remain on subscription. This rumour is insinuating that you won't be able to play the games you've purchased unless you remain on XBLG sub.

I dont' believe that for one second.

The conference is in a couple hours so maybe they'll shed light on it