CD Project ready to wow with The Witcher 3 gameplay

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6417226]It's hard for me to be excited due to not being able to play part 1 and 2.[/QUOTE]
It's a bad-ass going around killing baddies and romancing ladies. What more do you need to know??

/jk ;) I couldn't play the first one either. The second one I got around to a little late.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
I played neither , I also never played first 3 TES series, only half of oblivion yet enjoyed hell out of skyrim. Even the main char is the same with first two , I am sure game will welcome the newcomers, at least it should since it is going to release after all those years.

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6417226]It's hard for me to be excited due to not being able to play part 1 and 2.[/QUOTE]

I would just watch a let's play of 1 & 2, that way you have the story.

And then the 3rd one will still feel completely new gameplay wise as you haven't played one before, but you'll still be able to follow along.

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
I've not played either of the previous instalments but I'm very excited for this, looks just the right mix of action and RPG that I know I'm going to love. Gonna be taking a long weekend off work when this title is out and get right into the world of the Witcher. Been reading a little of 'The Last Wish' too for a taster of the world he exists in and it's surprisingly good. Will watch the vid shortly.