Cheap High Quality C4D's

Aug 23, 2006
U dont need using rights ... but we dont have credits here ..

how do u make them though o_0

and i dont thingk u should put ur website .. u are kinda avertising

Aug 23, 2006
Not if i make them unurs ...:suspect: .. i dont want them though they arent that great .. and i wouldnt know what to do with them

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
I highly doubt people will "pay" for these when you can pop onto deviantart or something and take your pick of the litter.

This is borderline breaking the rules...
16. No Advertising Other Sites - We employ a strict "no advertising" policy, which includes promoting your site, or that of a competitor. Obviously, linking to sources of articles is okay - however posting links in order to send traffic to those sites is unacceptable. Such posts will be removed and the member will be warned.

Jul 26, 2007
how is this advertising? because he has the name of his forum in the preview? lol so I can't wear a sig that has the name of a forum in it :p
and deviantart freebies are usually pretty bad, fulsize these are actually good

but I don't think selling rescources will work on this forum ;)

Sep 1, 2006
So-Cal
[QUOTE="UltimaMasamune, post: 0]so what exactly are these C4D thingys?[/quote]

Cinema 4D is a very easy to use 3D modelling and rendering program. (as opposed to maya)
C4D's are very simple to make and are just abstract shapes and colors rendered with lighting and other effects (raytracing, refraction) for cool looking renders used primarily for Backgrounds of wallpapers and signatures.

charging points for them doesnt seem right... but i guess he spent a little time on them... so he has that option..

i personally wouldnt charge to make them, since its fun for me to do.

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
To put an end to the speculation, Stephan's perfectly entitled to do this. The rules state that advertising other sites is a no-no and he's not doing that. Sure, the image posted above mentions his site but it doesn't display an interactive link that directs our members to his site.

What would be breaking the rules is if Stephan were to sell his C4D's but made it a requirement for members to go to his site to specifically download the pack. For this, I think he'll have to use a filehosting site.