cheating on CoD multiplayer?

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
ok, the gun i always use is the RPD a very powerful wepon attached with stopping power making it very easy to kill someone fast and easy, but there are times i face people that are almost untouchable, i keep shooting.....and shooting almost like im trying to hit a stick figure person just to find myself with a death and im like WTF!? i had that guy. I knew a guy that played halo and hacked into his xbox, and he had a sniper that locked on automatically to people heads, raisin my suspisions even more

C

-CroatianMetalMan-

that happens to me and my friends too.
most of the time this happens when the connection is bad.
that is the reason in most situations.
but sometimes connection is great and this still happens.
so,I would say that some people can hack the CoD4.
but I also heard that you get more health the higher rank you are.
and I also play with RPD. it is my favorite weapon.
it shoots through walls,it is strong,and it has many bullets. :mrgreen:

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
they might have more health but its clear im shooting someone and when i watch the kill cam they dont reseive any damage. oh yeah the RPD is da bomb already have the red cammo how about you?

Recon

Apprentice
Jul 24, 2004
COD4 went to hell, I just got on today after purchasing a controller, non stop lag, disconnects, or the host ends the game...

C

-CroatianMetalMan-

[QUOTE="magma12, post: 0]they might have more health but its clear im shooting someone and when i watch the kill cam they dont reseive any damage. oh yeah the RPD is da bomb already have the red cammo how about you?[/quote]

just before 2 days I went on the new prestige so I lost every upgrade for the weapons .......
so I must start over :cry:
now I will buy Dark Sector and then GTA4 so I don't know if getting a new prestige was a good idea because I won't play COD4 so often...:suspect:

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
i dont think its the health because Ive taken out people so fast but man i swear these guys are almost hitless. My aim is actually 12.7 I know crap because i waste alot of bullets on bad guys that hide behind things or when i get flashed i shoot all over the place but i can kill from far away even when their running but my point is that i have a feeling people are cheating.

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
[QUOTE="-CroatianMetalMan-, post: 0]just before 2 days I went on the new prestige so I lost every upgrade for the weapons .......
so I must start over :cry:
now I will buy Dark Sector and then GTA4 so I don't know if getting a new prestige was a good idea because I won't play COD4 so often...:suspect:[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!! i have been saying that for so long! it's not worth prestiging if you're likely to get new games because you will play COD less, and when you do happen to play it for a bit, you'll have ****ey weapons. it'll just ruin it for you. who cares if someone says to you "why haven't you prestiged man? you must be ****". who gives one? i have a life and if i don't want to sit there for endless hours trying to regain all my weapons just to do it all over again for a new badge then why should i? i'm the one who is gonna play this game again after a few days or weeks of not playing it (as long as other good games come out) and i'm gonna be able to jump straight into the action with any weapon or perk

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
im getting of topic but i am prestiging because i always use the RPD so really i have nothing to loose exept my red cammo i worked so hard to get :(

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
I find some people "Invincible" too and I'm pretty sure it's not my connection as it runs fine, as soon as I get lag which only happens every once in a while I just exit the game as soon as it starts and find another...nothing annoys me more than LAG.

I think prestige is good. I don't mind losing my weapons and perks, I can live with others till they are unlocked...the main reason I do it is for the challenges and also your getting more XP for them and keeps it fun. I said I wouldn't go into prestige but the time I got to 55 I got bored and wanted to start again and feel like a newbie all over again (only on 2nd prestige) nearly 3rd.

babybell

Elite Member
Oct 10, 2007
I cant be bothered with the prestige. Thats just me though.

Its a shame to hear about the cheating. Its not as bad as on the PC still, could happen one day though.

Oct 18, 2006
I was almost wondering the same thing...last night I was firing away and I was aimed right at the person and they ended up killing me, when I watched the killcam it didn't show that I hit him once even though I know for a fact that I had to of at least hit him one time...also amazes me how people walk through my claymore mines like it is nothing...

supasye

Superior Member
Jan 7, 2008
yeah it happens to me too.... but i use juggernaut sometimes, and then its usually me who survives the one on one shootouts.. i dont think theres cheating.. aim does come into it.. if you are using rpd, get the grip on it (because it already has a good aimer you dont need red dot sight.) and get juggernaut.. you'll see the difference..

B

bowen86

fire rate of a weapon? stopping power?

i get it too sometimes, empty a whole load of lead into a guy he drops (eventually)
"yessss!" i shout
bang im dead either martydom or last stand!

gotta love it though!

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah the RPD is a BS weapon in my opinion. It is by far waaaaaaaay to accurate and powerful. It actually fires the same bullet as an AK-47 but kills people faster? WTF lol stupid programmers and there is no way you should be able to fire that gun from the hip. That gun has to many advantages and not enough disadvantages. IMHO

The only reason I feel this way is being sniped from across the map by 2 shots with an RPD lol that is impossible. If someone knows how to use this gun they can be nearly impossible to beat, it sure seems to me to be worse after this most recent patch though.

Mar 19, 2008
I feel it to all the time with the super human strength or god like health. Sometimes I wonder is it my aim (most likely) or just they have super human health. Everytime I look at the KC it always look like my aim, but swear I hit that person in the chest with half a clip. Oh well still like. i don't get prestige either, I don't even like the badges. Oh well I'm almsot there I'll se what I'll do.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
The RPD does have some disadvantages, first its slow making it really hard to catch up someone or to evate an airstrike (believe me on this one), second you have to use the grip otherwise poor accuracy that locks the first perk preventing you from attaching 3 frag grenades to set an example, and finally reloading takes a lifetime cant even count how many ive been killed reloading. i can use the RPD quite well and i must say its not the gun that makes you good but your strategy

Feb 16, 2007
Most of the problems in this thread are attributable to lag. I believe that they stopped ALL the hacks and exploits with the last update

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
i dont think its the lag because my connection is strong and the update might stop hacks and all that but people always find a way.

Oct 25, 2007
[QUOTE="magma12, post: 0]i dont think its the lag because my connection is strong and the update might stop hacks and all that but people always find a way.[/quote]
Doesn't matter how strong your connection is, it all comes down to how strong the host's connection is. What you're experiencing is lag, nothing more.

godlovesugly05

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2007
It's lag, I'm pretty sure kill cam isn't a 100% representation of what actually happens

Also OP stopping power on a light machine gun is pretty pointless giving it's high damage.

Deep impact is a lot more useful and a grip helps too

My set up is M60E4
Grip
Double Tap
Deep Impact

Just a suggestion

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
believe me its not a cheat, i played cod4 while downloading a torrent. in one map crash, i kept on shooting this dude but he didnt go down! the thing with cod4 is when it lags you barely know because of how smooth the game is...oh but they will get your ass though regardless of you lagging