Chelsea FC Champions League Winners 2012

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
well I thought it was about time that one was created, there is already a liverpool and a utd one, and saw somebody mention that they thought there should be, so here it is

/now I shall sit an watch as nobody ever posts here (lol)

Last edited:

Demiant

Super Elite
Apr 8, 2007
^ Wouldn't laugh so much there, dude... I wouldn't wanna face Real Madrid any more then I'd want to face Juventus.

Then again, we're up against Inter... hmm, English clubs got tough draws this year.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="Fernando9, post: 0]

goodluck against Juventus

congratulation for opening NH-FC fan thread
am I welcomed here :p[/quote]i wondered how long it would be before something like this was posted. not long as it turns out

id rather have Juventus than Madrid, but yh all the English clubs got hard draws this year, i doubt there will be 3 in the semis like last year.

Demiant

Super Elite
Apr 8, 2007
Screw the Italians and Spaniards (no offense if there are any on this board, I'm strictly speaking football here), we're all going through. As much as I despise Liverpool, and to a lesser extent Chelsea and Arsenal, I'd rather see them go through than the opponents.

Pride of the U.K.!! And, as a bonus... if the three others do go through, there's a good chance United will be the ones to boot them out! At least one of the other 3. :D

Jun 15, 2008
Hes posted videos of the match for people who may not have seen it. Hes a liverpool fan helping you out seens as no-one else is.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="TommyFewty, post: 0]Hes posted videos of the match for people who may not have seen it. Hes a liverpool fan helping you out seens as no-one else is.[/quote]

sorry i could see it, i thought h had just posted a little thing because we had drawn

Jun 15, 2008
Its cool just that hes posting vids of the game and you were having a go at him. Its cool though if you didnt notice, just thought it was vewy vewy wude.

F

Flamer

I'm a Liverpool fan too, by the way. I won't hi-jack this thread, though. :p
I don't know what will really happen, you can't predict the feature, but I'd say with the way Chelsea's performances have been, that they might actually stand a chance of winning against Man Utd.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
looks like you were wrong code red, we were completely destroyed, and tbh it could and probably should have been 4 or 5 for utd. and our next away match is against you lot as well. GRIM times !!!

Jan 10, 2009
we just never started playing today big phil is gonna have to start playing drogba and anelka how can you leave the prem's top goalscorer on the bench ?

are title chances look very dark

and squirrelbo1 the threads not a failure uve got me now :) lol

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
what is big Phil on about. Dirk Kuyt is Liverpool best player. wow i think were in trouble today, im not even going to watch it with my mates as i cant stand the stick ill get about it.

Fernando9

Superior Member
Dec 25, 2007
Dubai
hardluck for losing from us u better focus on Juventus match & here's a news that might cheers u up

Chelsea snap up Quaresma

Chelsea have signed Ricardo Quaresma from Inter Milan on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Quaresma was strongly linked with Tottenham Hotspur earlier on transfer deadline day, but Chelsea have moved in to lure the Portuguese winger to Stamford Bridge.
The former Porto star will help fill the void by the absence of Joe Cole to serious injury.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
yh thanks ferdando, just seen this on Sky sports new, looks good. (probably be a flop though seeing as he is coming to us lol)

Jun 15, 2008
This move has the potential to be the best this window, but could also be a poor one. High hopes for quaresma but not with chelsea :snicker Hope he impresses enough for a liverpool snap up

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="TommyFewty, post: 0]This move has the potential to be the best this window, but could also be a poor one. High hopes for quaresma but not with chelsea :snicker Hope he impresses enough for a liverpool snap up[/quote]

he will be good whilst we have him on loan, but as soon as we pay some money for him, he will turn ****.

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
He joined at a time when the several key players are getting on and many past their best as well as having financial restrictions previous managers hadnt had so he was always in a difficult position. I think Chelsea have made a mistake sacking him. He is a great manager who isnt performing as well as he should but it hardly helps when he has many players who cant be arsed to pull their fingers out and put some effort in.
I'm a liverpool fan but i liked Scholari and its a shame to see him go.

Oh and sacking the manager and getting a new person in isnt an instant remedy for poor results which is what most chairmen must believe these days.

I'd also like to add that they are now going into a vital game with Villa which is essentially going to define their season without an established manager with Ray Wilkins in charge.
If they manage to win Villa under the circumstances then i'll be extremely shocked.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
Chelsea have sacked Luiz Felipe Scolari, with Guus Hiddink and Avram Grant immediately linked to the Stamford Bridge post.
The Brazilian only took charge of the Blues in the summer and after a promising start the club have slipped to fourth in the table, seven points adrift of Manchester United.
Saturday's 0-0 draw at home to Hull City proved to be the final straw for the World Cup winner and the Premier League outfit have now confirmed his departure.
A statement on the club's official website read: "Luiz Felipe Scolari has been dismissed as manager of Chelsea Football Club today (Monday) with immediate effect.
"The Chelsea board would like to place on record our gratitude for his time as manager.
Sadness

"Felipe has brought many positives to the club since he joined and we all feel a sense of sadness that our relationship has ended so soon.
"Unfortunately the results and performances of the team appeared to be deteriorating at a key time in the season.
"In order to maintain a challenge for the trophies we are still competing for we felt the only option was to make the change now.
"The search for a new manager has already started and we hope to have someone in place as soon as possible.
"While that continues assistant coach Ray Wilkins will take charge of the team on a temporary basis."
Grant

Sky Sports News understands that the club have already compiled a two-man shortlist to replace Scolari, with Hiddink and Grant the names in the frame.
Grant stepped into the breach following Jose Mourinho's departure before being axed at the end of the season despite finishing second in the Premier League and reaching the UEFA Champions League final.
Hiddink has been linked with a host of Premier League posts after his exploits as Russia coach, including reaching the Euro 2008 semi-finals.
One possibility is that the duo could work together, with Hiddink taking charge of team affairs and Grant operating as director of football.
In the meantime, Ray Wilkins will take temporary charge of the Blues as they prepare for Saturday's FA Cup clash with Watford.
To be honest he didn't look like he knew what he was doing. Hes been given a title winning team and managed to mess up. I think Liverpools win at the Bridge broke Chelsea at home, they haven't looks the same since.

I think Zola could be a good replacement, after a rocky start at West Ham hes come on strong as a manager.