Chelsea FC Champions League Winners 2012

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Shibby, post: 5815659]terry owes you 5 quid ymf lol

what a cunt. waited til the ref looked away to do it but the assistant got him.[/QUOTE]

He really does! What a complete idiot!

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
I'll say it, deserve to go through. Why did it have to be Torres to seal it though... lol.

YMF you don't win the bet do you though? Because they only drew the match?

Nov 28, 2004
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CHELSEA FANS!!!

Man, i am gonna root for chelsea in the final like i've never rooted for them before. too bad you will be missing so many players. There's no thing i'd like to see more than you beating real.

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Shibby, post: 5815690]I'll say it, deserve to go through. Why did it have to be Torres to seal it though... lol.

YMF you don't win the bet do you though? Because they only drew the match?[/QUOTE]

Luckily I also had 5 quid on a draw at 4/1

Terry not to lift the trophy in the final ;) Ideal!

I am in shock! Absolute shock, Barca were pretty poor in second half, looked toothless, to be honest it's the sort of performance United should have done at Wembley, but United's pride got in the wa :lol:

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
Hope Chelsea don't defend like that in the FA Cup final lol. Barca learned what we all feel like playing Stoke.

How many are out for the final because of yellow cards? 4? 5?

Some people are calling that better than Istanbul lololololol.

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Shibby, post: 5815699]Hope Chelsea don't defend like that in the FA Cup final lol. Barca learned what we all feel like playing Stoke.

Some people are calling that better than Istanbul lololololol.[/QUOTE]

It's not better than Turin either :D

Or well... Nou Camp 99 :lol:

Incredible stuff from Chelsea though! Absolutely amazing.

So happy Terry misses it, brings joy to me :lol:

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Deserved it. Made Barca look average in their own back yard. Honestly, it doesn't really matter whos' gonna play for Chelsea in the final with all those suspensions, they just proved that their dressing room and togetherness gives them that much more.

It would be diabolical for Arsenal to finish 4th with Spurs dropping points and Newcastles difficult run in, but you never know - so with that said - do me proud Bayern/Real :lol:

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
[QUOTE="yourmumsface17, post: 5815705]It's not better than Turin either :D

Or well... Nou Camp 99 :lol:

Incredible stuff from Chelsea though! Absolutely amazing.

So happy Terry misses it, brings joy to me :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah it was barely even a comeback lol. they came in with a lead and were in a losing position for all of a few minutes.

and I love that gif lol. that's from Borat isn't it?

Mar 9, 2007
Blighttown
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 5815533]No they don't. Bayern are 2-1 up in the first leg a draw will do for them.[/QUOTE]
We aren't chelsea, we won't weasel our way into the finals :snicker
Congrats to them anyway - and lulz to Messi :lol:

33x

Super Carlton
Staff member
Dec 26, 2007
SW London
Erm, fuck chelsea, i aint about to congratulate a lucky average horrible team.

barca were shit, end of. no plan b as their plan a works 99% of the time.

Dont think real or bayern wont try and pass through the middle and not shoot from distance or cross the ball!

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
L O L

Did anyone cringe at the Barca fans yesterday? They whistle every second their own team doesn't have the ball (eventually getting Cech booked for nothing), and when they realised how toothless their boys were playing it was silent in a 90,000 capacity stadium. Even the Emirates has more atmosphere on a Saturday lunchtime kick off let alone a mid-week champions league semi

They were signing when Torres scored though, so fair play. But some of them fans man..jeer at ANYTHING. I hate that

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
Not a Chelsea fan (Sorry but everyone in that club is a massive cunt apart from Di Matteo) and i dislike John Terry even more so originally i wanted them to get knocked out but as soon as JT was sent off i wanted Chelsea to win. Not because they were underdogs or anything like that but because i now know then he has to sit through the CL Final watching them play and i hope they win without him so he feels really useless.

His excuse for the kneeing incident is a perfect example of why he is a massive bellend.

Was a pretty good game to watch though and they did kind of deserve to win. In a really really luck way of course

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="Shibby, post: 5815699]Hope Chelsea don't defend like that in the FA Cup final lol. Barca learned what we all feel like playing Stoke.

Some people are calling that better than Istanbul lololololol.[/QUOTE]

Has been voted best champions league semi final ever by a few places also we won't play like that in the fa cup because were not playing the best team in the world. Were playing an even more average team than us who's top goal scorer has under 10 goals.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
Sergio Ramos unleashing his inner Charlie Adam.

[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 5816313]Has been voted best champions league semi final ever by a few places also we won't play like that in the fa cup because were not playing the best team in the world. Were playing an even more average team than us who's top goal scorer has under 10 goals.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

key word: semi-final. think Liverpool v Chelsea was a more exciting semi but that's probably because it was Liverpool.

people have a very short memory when it comes to levels of excitement.

the entire semifinal stage was very entertaining and exciting though, and that's all i can ask for from the outside looking in.

Were playing an even more average team than us...
who's beaten you like 4 or 5 times in a row now.

...who's top goal scorer has under 10 goals.
14 actually. unless you mean in the league, which would make no sense as we're not talking about a league competition. he has scored 6 out of 7 in the cups, 3 out of 3 in the FA Cup specifically.

Last edited:

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
I'm probably being bias here but the 4-3 Chelsea - Liverpool semi final is the most exciting semi final to date, hell it's one of my favourite matches of all time.

The Barca - Chelsea match was quite boring for the most part, due to Chelsea going turtle and Barca having no idea how to break Chelsea down and refusing to try anything different even though their style wasn't working.