3. C-Carcharias
4. smiggy
5. Tribunal
6. MentallyCritical

Depending on due date:
Tyrien
Dave-The-Rave
VENGEFUL_BLUR

I'll give 50k to the final winner, who will also receive a PSU T-Shirt. Coma.

Last edited:

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
I'll try. I'll be honest though, between work and school I'm not sure if I can find the time. I will try though!

been like 2 years since I've made a signature though...

Edit: Due date?

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Well should we do it like C-C's a 1v1 then quarter's semi's then final. or just one big competition like SOTW. Then the top 3 make a sig and go from there? I personally think like C-C's would be best.

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="Wiggy_, post: 5288404]Well should we do it like C-C's a 1v1 then quarter's semi's then final. or just one big competition like SOTW. Then the top 3 make a sig and go from there? I personally think like C-C's would be best.[/QUOTE]

That would be great, but people tend to forget about the competition and people might leave on vacation under the holidays so I think a large SOTW kinda competition along with the finals would work the best. Also the competition is much easier to manage that way.

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Yeah thats how we'll do it then if everyone agree's?
1 Big Comp like SOTW and the top 3 battle it out in another Comp like SOTW.. What ya'll think?

Theme Ideas for the first one if so?

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
Holy **** at the prize!

Also the theme should be somthing christmasy ya know. Maybe just leave it at ''Christmas'' and see what people make of it. Maybe something more specific in the finals.