Clan section (under PS Network / Online Play)

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
I think there should be a Clans section under "PS Network / Online Play."

My reason is that soon there will be a bunch of multiplayer games (UT3, Warhawk, TF2, COD4...) and with that comes a bunch of clans. With a serparate section, there will be less "clutter" for the general "PS Network / Online Play" and easier navigation for people in clans.

J

jakncoke

Good idea , not to mention the PSN will start getting a ton more stuff so that'll start clog up that section.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="jasonbay, post: 0]Good idea , not to mention the PSN will start getting a ton more stuff so that'll start clog up that section.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
I'm already starting to this happening as Warhawk release date comes closer and closer.

MrFenwick

Elite Sage
Feb 7, 2007
Tehachapi, CA
www.drippyink.com
Yeah, this has been brought out a couple times before too.

What would be nice is a special sub-forum for all clans with more then 10 or so members and who are active.

Clan Forum
- General
-- threads
- Recruitments
-- threads
- Clan's
--Clan: Furious Waffle House
--- threads
--Clan: Ecstasy by Death
--- threads

Something to that effect.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="MrFenwick, post: 0]Yeah, this has been brought out a couple times before too.

What would be nice is a special sub-forum for all clans with more then 10 or so members and who are active.

Clan Forum
- General
-- threads
- Recruitments
-- threads
- Clan's
--Clan: Furious Waffle House
--- threads
--Clan: Ecstasy by Death
--- threads

Something to that effect.[/QUOTE]

That's even better.
The only thing I disagree with is specific clans having their own sub-forums. If their clan is large and active enough, I'm sure they would have their own forums to post things.
I think it should look more like this...

Clan Forum
- General
-- threads
- Recruitments
-- threads
- Challenges
-- threads