COD 5 on sale at play.com

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
Bah, I doubt anywhere by me has it early.... oh well just got to wait till either Tuesday or Wednesday to get it.

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
Really can't wait for this game. Will be marching myself down to EB games on the day of release to pick it up.

R

RyanBabelLfc

Doesnt mean youll receive it any time before Friday .. MAYBE Thursday .. but i doubt it .. to get games early i reccomend ShopTo highly.

moots

Forum Elder
Dec 7, 2006
XÃ*os, Khios, Greece, Greece
The shop where I buy games from, told me that they going to bring it on Monday. And another shop in Greece had a few copies that dissaperead in seconds and they also will bring a lot more on Monday. So war @world starts on Monday for me!!!!

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
play has done this before, i remember i got my cod 4 about 2 days early so.

P.S help pc or ps3. real opinions no fans boys please. (my comp played the beta fine, and also played cod 4 fine aswell)

hitman8062

Superior Member
Sep 3, 2008
@moots
I will probably be moving to greece in 2010-2012
Anyway i wanted to know how the gaming is there, do games come out early? does everyone in the country have low bandwith? how is it all round
GREEK 4 LIFE!

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
[QUOTE="cdx00, post: 0]it's not street dated so vendors can sell it once they receive it[/quote]

November 11th is the street date, where did you see it was not street dated?

Strudel

Forum Elder
Sep 2, 2007
England, UK
www.playfire.com
Got LBP a day early from play.com, might get the same with CoD 4.5

My best bet is to get it from my local games shop, its independent so he always sells it as soon as it arrives. Mind you, he got into a lot of trouble selling GTA 4 early

no1kevlin

Beware the Bomb-Head!
Mar 16, 2008
Whenever I've bought games in advance from Play.com they have always arrived the day before they go on release in the shops. From what I've heard I'm not just lucky. Seems they send them out in plenty of time to guarantee you get them by the street date and so you ofetn get them early! :)

May 10, 2008
had mine pre-ordered from play.com (UK) for ages now, wish they'd send it me now! :-( got LBP on the 4th, but then again most pre-order games arrive a day early.

K

karbineftw

[QUOTE="AnotherRandom, post: 0]Pre Ordered from the play, just came through my letterbox :DD[/quote]
Wow nice! When did you get the email to tell you it was sent? I got my email yesterday at about 1pm, could I possibly have it when i get home!?

Nov 12, 2008
We pre-ordered both ps3 and xbox from play.com

This morning only 1 package arrived, which was the xbox version of cod:WaW.

So im still waiting on the ps3 :(

K

karbineftw

[QUOTE="GuvnorsPs3, post: 0]We pre-ordered both ps3 and xbox from play.com

This morning only 1 package arrived, which was the xbox version of cod:WaW.

So im still waiting on the ps3 :([/quote]

aw thats unlucky mate. Well at least you have a copy! I want to go home to check it, damn college lol
by the way, Happy first post :D

K

karbineftw

[QUOTE="mushywill, post: 0]Just arrived in the post now. What am I doing on here, go go go!!![/quote]

When did play.com said they posted to you mushy? i got the email yesterday, please reply! the anticipation of this is hurting lol