COD classic....

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
So I decided to buy classic for an easy platinum. Well, heres a suprise.

It isn't.

Seriously, it's veteran is up there with WAW on terms of difficulty/cheapness. I'm stuck on the lorry ride mission, since yesterday. The goddamn motorbikes are annoying as fudge to take you because have the time when you're shooting, it doesnt even register as a hit!

What's your guy's view on it?

Dave-The-Rave

Power Member
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Boxman, post: 0]So I decided to buy classic for an easy platinum. Well, heres a suprise.

It isn't.

Seriously, it's veteran is up there with WAW on terms of difficulty/cheapness. I'm stuck on the lorry ride mission, since yesterday. The goddamn motorbikes are annoying as fudge to take you because have the time when you're shooting, it doesnt even register as a hit!

What's your guy's view on it?[/quote]

Same mission I got stuck on before I stopped playing it..and get this, completing Veteran doesn't automatically unlock the other completion trophies. So you'll have to complete the game 2 more times !!

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 0]Same mission I got stuck on before I stopped playing it..and get this, completing Veteran doesn't automatically unlock the other completion trophies. So you'll have to complete the game 2 more times !![/quote]

You've gotta be s***ing me. Well, I'll do it on regular then hardened. At least with those you get a little more health, plus the health packs.

B

bazcore4eva

an stuck on the dam lvl not play it for a while now i got it for an easy platinum to :bang:

Dave-The-Rave

Power Member
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="bazcore4eva, post: 0]an stuck on the dam lvl not play it for a while now i got it for an easy platinum to :bang:[/quote]

I ending up just crawling through that damn lvl at a snail's pace. lol.

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="bazcore4eva, post: 0]an stuck on the dam lvl not play it for a while now i got it for an easy platinum to :bang:[/quote]
I didn't find Dam terribly hard. Just make the most of the sniper and MP40/Bren.

[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 0]I ending up just crawling through that damn lvl at a snail's pace. lol.[/quote]
I did that up until where you have to rendevouz with your squad.

[QUOTE="TDbank24, post: 0]Easy trophies and Call of Duty don't belong in the same sentence. :lol:[/quote]

:dunce

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I thought about getting this game but at the same time I have had my fair share of veteran annoyance playing the games so I held off on buying it.