COD4 Negative XP(again)

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I was one of the unfortunates that had this happen before the network overhaul last time,and it seemed fixed until last night when it started doing it again.Wondering if this is happening to anyone else and/or does anyone have any advice about how to fix it.

B

Barcelona_4-life

i dont know what ur talking about but i think the same thing happened to my friend so ill see if i get some information for u

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="Barcelona_4-life, post: 0]i dont know what ur talking about but i think the same thing happened to my friend so ill see if i get some information for u[/quote]
Ok thank you,well if your just joining the COD4 camp(I forgot we just had christmas)about early to mid november, there was a bug in the system that would make your XP go all the way to the threshhold and then start going into the negatives for example -367.So Infinity Ward released a server side patch,that fixed everything and then gave us a weekend of double XP as a peace offering.

Smog282

Super Elite
Aug 9, 2007
man, i grew over 35 levels on double XP weekend (just prestiged when it started) i got almost all of my boot camp challenges AND completed marksman for M16 and M4