College Football 2014. Playoffs are here.....finally!

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
So who is going to make the playoffs and who will win it?

I see FSU making the cut, but not winning it. Ohio State will be in the mix. SEC teams....hard to say. Bama, LSU, and Georgia all lost their QBs and Auburn has a really tough road schedule. Wouldn't surprise me if none of them made the playoffs. Well, Georgia wasn't going to make it anyway cuz Richt is still their coach (sorry, bulldog fans).

So.....here is my guess.

FSU
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oregon

OK wins it all.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
Going to say it will probably be

Stanford
Ohio State
FSU
Baylor

Stanford and Baylor are just toss ups to me. There are so many teams that could eck in. But as far as SEC goes it's going to be a strange year. LSU is going to have to do some adjusting unless Brandon Harris is the next Winston.Probably a 3 or 4 loss year for us unfortunately. Bama i think is in a worse spot for once. From what I understand their QB situation is awful. A wild card I would throw into the mix might be SC. I know they lost Shaw but it wasn't like the team revolved around him. I think they might surprise this year along with Ole Miss.

Last edited:

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
I don't like him. He's too fake and here tries to be like Ray Lewis when he talks. Annoys the hell out of me. Hell of an athlete though.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
[QUOTE="PS4freak, post: 6352781]I don't like him. He's too fake and here tries to be like Ray Lewis when he talks. Annoys the hell out of me. Hell of an athlete though.[/QUOTE]

I don't like him either. He beat Auburn. What an asshole.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6352782]I don't like him either. He beat Auburn. What an asshole.[/QUOTE]

Broke the SEC streak. What an asshole!