College Football (US) Fans, who wins the NC?

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
[QUOTE="CMac21, post: 6155641]Michigan! Idk about National champs but a BCS bowl game wouldn't be surprising. And there's not many schools with as much history[/QUOTE]
Interesting. Very intriguing. Just looked up the website and team roster. Heard a lot about them too. Good school.

And lol Greg Mattison as DC. No worries, though. Less painful to watch than CamCam.

Arimax

Dedicated Member
May 31, 2006
Georgia
[QUOTE="ps3freak18, post: 6155368]Yep very big blow. Two great running backs kicked off their team due to assault charges. Why can't these damn players just act right and take advantage of the gift they have been given instead of squandering it away! It's quite sad.[/QUOTE]

Because their college kids basically everyone saying why don't they do this and that. At the end of the day still college kids.

And even without the scholarships and what not other college kids do the same type of crap they just happen to be under the microscope 24/7.

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="admartian, post: 6155594]I need a team to support this year; anyone got any tips? I don't want any incumbents, just a team/school with a good history and has a decent chance. :)[/QUOTE]

uh Ohio state. duh :D

moving on tapatalk

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="admartian, post: 6155620]Well good luck to them - I can't be part of another fanbase that has heart attacks because of a stubborn OC that has a gameplan that's outdated. Been through it enough for 4 years or so. :p

Won't be able to stand the heartache. :snicker[/QUOTE]

If you only knew how bad it is now. Just think cam times 10. They stuck with the same gameplan and quarterback in a national championship game who couldn't pass the 50 yard line, not a joke, up until the 4th quarter. Like I said, it cannot get any worse. Tellyou how bad it is I'm excited to have him there. Also I think he might just thrive at LSU. They have had a basic outlook on offense for quite some time and it worked well at times. I'll take those 5 extra plays that the has. Besides LSU has been running bubble screen, wr flat routes, and running it up the gut and they still have been winning a solid amount of games.

Hell it got them to the national championship undefeated until Bama showed just how flawed it was. But defense was amazing that year. Had arguably the greatest defensive college football game ever against Bama in the regular season. Final score was 9-6 if memory recalls correctly. Just as long as you stay in the SEC you are golden. Although I think once Manziel is gone they will go down hill.

PS4THEWIN

Apprentice
Jun 6, 2013
Florida might be able to make a run, depending on how well our QB develops and whether or not our Freshman and Senior WR's can step up.

Though, whoever it is, I hope they knock the crap out of Urban Liar's Buckeyes...

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="chrisw26308, post: 6162162]Johny Manziel had beer thrown on him and got kicked out of Utexas frat party.

Texas and Texas AM just don't mix well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCNy48Ax49w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope the link works.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

That dude needs to lay low for a while! He has had too much negative attention on him lately. Not saying this is his fault but he knew he was going to get ridiculed the moment he stepped on that campus. He is killing his status. Not to mention that is something NFL teams are going to look at.

Jan 13, 2007
Yeah, he needs to think about what he does before he does it.

He s young and just having fun(I've done way dumber things then he has) but he needs to understand he is the most famous person in NCAA. Cameras will be wherever he goes and all NFL eyes are on him to.

He does need to get serious though, he has all the talent in thevworld bit it takes more than that to succeed in the NFL, assuming he wants to go.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

PS4THEWIN

Apprentice
Jun 6, 2013
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6162595]Anybody think Aaron Murray from Georgia is going to have a good year? Possibly a solid heisman candidate?[/QUOTE]

He'll do decent, he always does, not a Heisman candidate though.

PS4THEWIN

Apprentice
Jun 6, 2013
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6163192]Why not? :([/QUOTE]

Cause he's got to get through...

-Teddy Bridgewater
-Jadeveon Clowney
-AJ Macarron
Etc...

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="PS4THEWIN, post: 6162914]He'll do decent, he always does, not a Heisman candidate though.[/QUOTE]

He's still a Heisman candidate. Murray is a very good QB but he does have some stiff competition against him. But he has done very good over his career and he's progressively better each year. I'm not saying I think he will win the Heisman but he definitely will be in the running for it.