Comedy Central's newest fail is....

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
....Secret Girlfriend.

Seriously, I just watched the first episode, and all I can say is how the f*** did it get on TV? The channel has gotten some great new shows (Tosh.0, Micheak & Micheal have issues, etc.), but this one sucks. I don't know how the critics can praise this. There's no real plot to it, just some camera man and 2 other guys looking for girls.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but please explain to me if I am.

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
[QUOTE="Boxman, post: 0]....Secret Girlfriend.

Seriously, I just watched the first episode, and all I can say is how the f*** did it get on TV? The channel has gotten some great new shows (Tosh.0, Micheak & Micheal have issues, etc.), but this one sucks. I don't know how the critics can praise this. There's no real plot to it, just some camera man and 2 other guys looking for girls.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but please explain to me if I am.[/quote]

Thats funny i find Tosh.0 and Michael & Michael have issues just as good as Secret Girlfriend. If you didnt get the hint i think all 3 of those shows are terrible. No hope for the Jeff Dunham Show either. Things havent been the same since Dave Chappelle left. At least South Park is still good and new Futurama is coming.