Coming back to where I belong!!!

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
So I finally decided to get my hands on another PS4, this time I took the plunge and bought the Pro! Wife is picking it up for me today so no doubt work is going to drag now lol

Have really missed playing games like the last of us, plus with GT Sport being released at some point this year and the added bonus of Destiny 2 being revealed it was a no brainer! Have no one left on Xbox now apart from my best mate who only has 1 game and it's not the same as I have lol

Can't wait to jump on it later and get gaming again, hope to see some of you online again :D

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
The girls and Homer in Duffman's avatar is everyone reacting to Duffman buying a PS4 Pro. ;)

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Probably getting one as well. All my friends are on PS4 and I'm just gaming alone on PC. ;(

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Managed to get it all set up but not actually use it last night unfortunately as it took forever for Destiny to install, really happy I went for the Pro in the end as it really looks good on my 4K Sony!

Ordered the last of us off ebay this morning so really looking forward to playing through that again, with the added bonus of it being a PS4 Pro upgraded game :)

I have really missed having a Playstation but damn it's good to be back!!

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Ahh there's much better out there than Destiny! :lol:

Get yourself Horizon: Zero Dawn to start with! :D

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="WaxWeazle, post: 6528933]Ahh there's much better out there than Destiny! :lol:

Get yourself Horizon: Zero Dawn to start with! :D[/QUOTE]

:lol: I know but it's a game I just can't help but keep coming back to!

I have heard good things about Horizon, might wait until it comes down a little in price though as it's not really on my radar at the moment!