Community Reviews Feedback, Questions and Discussion Thread

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
I went in and updated the Index to reflect my original rank design. Yozu'll see that Lethal is now in the second tier. Presentational aspects of that tier is the inclusion of any caps in the users name (as a bro of the ooze you don't get capital letters!) and of course the color. I also updated his new name style in the index list. Whether this feature stay or goes under the new guidance of Sir_Scud I don't know, but I just wanted to at see it in effect at least once. :D

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
My dream is to be the first to enter each tier and go down in the PSU Hall of Fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
My 20th review will be Tomb Raider. Then God of War Ascension, then Bioshock Infinite. Get ready for the best damn reviews you ever laid your eyes on!!!!!!!!!

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 6030371]My 20th review will be Tomb Raider. Then God of War Ascension, then Bioshock Infinite. Get ready for the best damn reviews you ever laid your eyes on!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Not if i beat you to tomb raidee.....jk im on vac and wont play it till a week later haha.

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 6030371]My 20th review will be Tomb Raider. Then God of War Ascension, then Bioshock Infinite. Get ready for the best damn reviews you ever laid your eyes on!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Pshh, we'll see about that :p

[QUOTE="Yuuichi, post: 6030417]Not if i beat you to tomb raidee.....jk im on vac and wont play it till a week later haha.[/QUOTE]

I believe Lethal will still beat you on that review because you still have a DLC review to create :)

/forgetsnothing

Last edited:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Just finished Tomb Raider 100% last night. I will play a little multiplayer today and hopefully get my review done tonight as well.

Jul 10, 2012
Orlando FL
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 6039141]Just finished Tomb Raider 100% last night. I will play a little multiplayer today and hopefully get my review done tonight as well.[/QUOTE]

Well that was quick lmao!

I'm getting god of war on tuesday but its gonna take me for ever to finish lol

Jul 10, 2012
Orlando FL
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 6039151]so any game old or new, you can post a review on

I would have to play through SKYRIM again and post a review or METAL GEAR: RAISING[/QUOTE]

Yup new or old doesn't matter.

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
Cool Claud3. If you want, I can take a look at it and tweak it in any spots if the grammar is a little jumbled. Either way, look forward to reading it :D

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="DeviousOne, post: 6039147]Well that was quick lmao!

I'm getting god of war on tuesday but its gonna take me for ever to finish lol[/QUOTE]

Took me 23hrs to get 100% completion. With all the shitty weather, I had some extra time on my hands. :)

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
Would just like to thank Cybertox for making new graphics for PS4 and Xbox One under the Community Index page. It was much needed and very appreciated. So all of you that wrote PS4 reviews have them under the new PS4 tab!

Now if only we could get some Xbox One reviews in!

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Just wanted to ask....

Is it OK for me to post a game review when i can? Been thinking about it recently and thought i might as well give it a shot. I quite like writing and been gaming for so many years i should know a thing or 2 about it :snicker

If i post one up should it go straight into the Community Reviews & Opinions section? Like "[PS4] Game-Name" or should i run it buy someone first?

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
[QUOTE="MajorCynik_, post: 6382696]Just wanted to ask....

Is it OK for me to post a game review when i can? Been thinking about it recently and thought i might as well give it a shot. I quite like writing and been gaming for so many years i should know a thing or 2 about it :snicker

If i post one up should it go straight into the Community Reviews & Opinions section? Like "[PS4] Game-Name" or should i run it buy someone first?[/QUOTE]

Yup, just go ahead and post away! Yeah, just do [PS4] followed by game title. No need to run it by anyone, just post and see what people have to say about it!

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
With the PS5 launching tomorrow, I'm hoping to see community member reviews on games. Even if you want to review PS4 games that are PS5 enhanced. Post your thoughts in this sub-section.