Condoms "too big" for Indian men

T

Tribunal

"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well."

LMFAO

I think he was offended by the results but man, thats some funny stuff.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well."

LMFAO

I think he was offended by the results but man, thats some funny stuff.
[/QUOTE]

That what a pretty lame response, but what else could she said?

"My boyfriend's **** is as big as an American preschooler" :lol:

Mr. Solanky

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2005
www.freewebs.com
This is some funny news. The only thing is that 3-5 centimeters isn't that much. That's only an inch or an inch and 1/2.

The only thing is that this thread may be offensive to some people. I'm Indian and I think it's funny, but some people might not.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Mr. Solanky, post: 0]This is some funny news. The only thing is that 3-5 centimeters isn't that much. That's only an inch or an inch and 1/2.

The only thing is that this thread may be offensive to some people. I'm Indian and I think it's funny, but some people might not.[/QUOTE]

1 inch off the universal measurement (or whatever it is called) it is around 4/4.5 inches...

I doubled that. Enough said

Lets move to India!!!

Mr. Solanky

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2005
www.freewebs.com
The only problem is that statistics in India are messed up. I'm not saying this because I'm an Indian. The Country has absolutely no infastructure, and they probably went around asking poor, hungry, homeless people to take the test.

4.5 sounds awfully small though......

what do you mean you doubled that?

Nov 13, 2004
Lol, they should run those Enzyte comercials in India. Those men would be all over it.

"This is Bob. He has no confidence. But with Enzyte..."

Lol, I always laugh at those comercials, cause they used to play those all the time last year or something.

Man, I'm so glad I'm not one of them. Lol, not jk.

Nov 13, 2004
[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]Hilarious!

Indians = pwned

We all need to take a field trip to India![/QUOTE]

Nah, Indian chicks aren't hot. No offense. But I'm serious.

Hexadecimal

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2006
A thread where a bunch of guys who haven't gotten any tonight sit around and talk about how big their penises are. Nice.

May 23, 2005
[QUOTE="Hexadecimal, post: 0]A thread where a bunch of guys who haven't gotten any tonight sit around and talk about how big their penises are. Nice.[/QUOTE]
Well you know what they say . If you got it , flaunt it :lol:

@KingJordan : Yeah buddy , lets take a week off before Xmas for a field trip to study the native female form in India :D

Nov 13, 2004
[QUOTE="Hexadecimal, post: 0]A thread where a bunch of guys who haven't gotten any tonight sit around and talk about how big their penises are. Nice.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'm too young to get any. So I guess I'll do the next best thing.

So Boogie, what's your secret number? And I'm sure Trinity is dieing to tell us. :lol:

NYJET626

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
Indian women are not the greatest looking, but Im sure there is a gem somewhere. Anyways Indians did make a little book called Kama Sutra...just something to think about. Apparently the average size penis there means you are hung like a horse...lol. On the other hand Kama Sutra....:lol:

May 23, 2005
[QUOTE="Hexadecimal, post: 0]They also say keep it in your pants.[/QUOTE]
Why would they say something like that ?? :(

Then again its impossible to keep it in the pants with chicks like these running around India :
Aishwarya Rai :shock: (Just look at those eyes , stunning) :

Please guys , no drooling :lol:

@MITHRAZOR : Uh , i'm not quite sure what you mean by that . There's one more spot for the field trip , so what d'ya say , what d'ya say ?!! (hehe)

NYJET626

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
Well, I guess I know where I am going for spring break...Damn Id bang the sh*t outta her. Damn those eyes, just staring up at ya while she is slobbing you up...:lol:

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
[QUOTE="NYJET626, post: 0]Well, I guess I know where I am going for spring break...Damn Id bang the sh*t outta her. Damn those eyes, just staring up at ya while she is slobbing you up...:lol:[/quote]

Uhhh, that's taking it a little too far.

NYJET626

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="KingJordan, post: 0]Uhhh, that's taking it a little too far.[/QUOTE]

Sorry couldn't resist. Just speaking my mind and being honest. If it is too explicit I will gladly change it...

May 23, 2005
I knew posting those pictures was a bad idea .

Didn't i say no drooling ?!!!!! :lol:

*A little Off Topic* : I just went for a drive in a 2005 Subaru WRX STI and OH MY GOD . It makes my Celica GT-Four look like a f****n Honda Civic and my car is no slouch .:shock::shock:
Dear Santa i want a Subaru WRX STI for Xmas :D

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Wow, me being a Filipino won't help this situation would it? Meh, I couldn't get any even if I tried. Isn't there a saying also about that size doesn't matter as long as you know how to use it? One example I can think of is the fact that Asians are looked down upon for their "less then adequate" size yet in China you have about a billion people. Seems to me someone is still getting action and India is no exception.

May 23, 2005
Well all i know is that Indian women are very unsatisfied with the service they're recieving . There is no assitance for them so they have to make do with what their parnters already have . Its a shame cause there's some beautiful females over there .

What d'ya guys say we help them out :D

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Oh geez, steal the women from all their men?:shock: That's being mean (I know someone would do this eventually). Maybe showing them with a few pointers here and there would suffice.

J

Japjap

[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]Wow, me being a Filipino won't help this situation would it? Meh, I couldn't get any even if I tried. Isn't there a saying also about that size doesn't matter as long as you know how to use it? One example I can think of is the fact that Asians are looked down upon for their "less then adequate" size yet in China you have about a billion people. Seems to me someone is still getting action and India is no exception.[/quote]

You just send me PM, alright?