Cool Idea: User titles!

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
Whats going on with the user titles guys? They were really cool.

We can have user titles like on the neogaf boards, where you get your usertitle for something you post or how you act. Most of the time they are funny and show something stupid you did.

Either way, please bring usertitles back. PLZ

P

pendinginsanity

More like custom Usertitles when you get like 5,000 posts or something like that.

T

Tribunal

I remember back in the day... when I spent a butt load for my Custom Title. Then we moved here, and nothing. *sigh*

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Hmmm, interesting enough I'm close enough to actually purchase that thing. Still pricey for everyone else though...

Aug 23, 2006
Uncool you should get it .... so when you buy it and make it custom do you have to buy it again to change it or you can edit it whenever. ???

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="ps3isawesome, post: 0]Uncool you should get it .... so when you buy it and make it custom do you have to buy it again to change it or you can edit it whenever. ???[/quote]I'm not sure about that, currently I would be flat broke and seeing to hit the 1M SP mark would be further now. Also, I don't know if I can change it later on...

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
Heres a plan: Save up and change your title to Super Moderator and Admin :p
Dont really guys, calm down

Xepher

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2006
Well, look on the bright side, the price is not so bad. It's not like it is unachievable. It will take me a year i think. Can you change it many times or only once when you have bought the feature?